Fashion & Beauty

Where/How to buy Uniqlo clothing in Canada?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 6:56 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 20, 2011
38 posts
4 upvotes
WOODBRIDGE
I ship it to a family member and they ship it to me
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto
Heading to NYC for NYE, and will definitely hit up Uniqlo!
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2954 posts
438 upvotes
I bought some items last week. Truthfully, I had read about the HeatTech clothing on another forum a while ago but when I checked the website it seemed that the prices were too good to be true.

But while in NY last week I met a conservatively dressed couple in their 60s carrying a Uniglo bag so I asked them and they confirmed that many of the items are great. So I guess we will see.

I bought my husband 2 of the double HeatTech T-shirts, the long johns, socks and gloves. Many people were buying the short down jackets but I found the material too shiny - and frankly I don't care for short jackets.

Even with the weak Cdn. $ the prices were good. I guess we will see if the products are as good as they were touted to be - Made in China of course. Quite the busy place.

I bought items at both the 34th St. and 5th Ave. locations and both were jammed with people - a good sign I hope.

A salesman in a different department store saw my bag and told me that his Cdn. friend asks him to pick up Uniglo for him and mail it to Canada.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3880 posts
5322 upvotes
Ontario
LostInTruth wrote:
Nov 28th, 2014 4:48 pm
Heading to NYC for NYE, and will definitely hit up Uniqlo!
Anticipating your upcoming shopping review!
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
Banned
Oct 9, 2014
8 posts
3 upvotes
Canada
Kunman wrote:
Feb 13th, 2013 12:12 am
the shipping companies are expensive.

i tried forwardit.us, and the price was doubled the US amount with shipping, and not even counting the duty + tax. HELLL NOOO
Yeah, sometimes the shipping is more expensive than the product.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto
Ciel wrote:
Dec 10th, 2014 8:59 pm
Anticipating your upcoming shopping review!
Oh, I've been there plenty of times before
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1643 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
I found the online price to be lower than the in store price. For example some legging pants I was getting for my siblings are listed at $20 online but $30 in store. I asked the store manager and she won't match the online price. I tried ordering online but they only take credit card with a US billing address. Adding a US address as a secondary address to my existing card doesn't seem to work. If anyone found a way to get around it please share.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6376 posts
954 upvotes
T dot 6
Canada_7 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2013 8:12 pm
The XS (at least American XS, for whatever reason it fitted more like a small in any other brand; odd considering Uniqlo I thought was an Asian brand) polo fits me better than any of the other brand's polo
American Uniqlo sizes and Japanese Uniqlo sizes are not the same. Pretty much true for all clothes brands in Asia.
Oct 6, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
MAPLE RIDGE
zero_ wrote:
Oct 11th, 2015 9:20 am
I found the online price to be lower than the in store price. For example some legging pants I was getting for my siblings are listed at $20 online but $30 in store. I asked the store manager and she won't match the online price. I tried ordering online but they only take credit card with a US billing address. Adding a US address as a secondary address to my existing card doesn't seem to work. If anyone found a way to get around it please share.
I just ordered mine from US Uniqlo. This is what you will need:

1) Have a US address. I use border package services in Blaine WA since I am in Langley BC.
2) You would need RBC Bank (USA one not the Royal Bank of Canada) credit card or TD Bank or any other banks with subsidiary in US with US address from the border package services.
3) Use a US PayPal account and link it up to the credit card from step 2. I tried to use Uniqlo's own check out and it didn't work but through US PayPal it worked.

This is the best for border cities since we could go and pick them up instead of asking to have the package redirected which is expensive. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3880 posts
5322 upvotes
Ontario
A blogger mentioned that Uniqlo's TO stores are coming for Fall 2016. I'd like to think they would be open in summer for Back To School, rather than Holiday.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
Their Heat Tech and Gokudan products are made for Canadian winters!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7354 posts
1310 upvotes
Saw RCSS and Marks carrying similar Heat Tech stuff now too.
speedy726 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2016 1:17 pm
Their Heat Tech and Gokudan products are made for Canadian winters!
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3880 posts
5322 upvotes
Ontario
Three months into 2016 and still waiting for any news indicating that Uniqlo will open sooner...than fall.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7173 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto
Ciel wrote:
Mar 27th, 2016 3:28 pm
Three months into 2016 and still waiting for any news indicating that Uniqlo will open sooner...than fall.
From what i heard, late fall opening. Just before christmas holiday shopping.