Automotive

Where to purchase 2012 MTO Airbrake handbook??

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2012 11:39 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3801 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto

Where to purchase 2012 MTO Airbrake handbook??

I'm in Toronto and I've been looking for the latest MTO Airbrake handbook for atleast a week now! I cannot find one. I'm looking for the latest version (2012) and I've tried craigslist, kijiji, chapters/indigo.

Does anyone know where I can pick one up locally?
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
8 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15172 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
I agree, the office where you're tested is bound to carry something like this ... or at least have knowledge of who does.
Phone but preferably go in and ask.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2010
1453 posts
113 upvotes
Pro wrote:
Oct 4th, 2012 2:06 pm
I'm in Toronto and I've been looking for the latest MTO Airbrake handbook for atleast a week now! I cannot find one. I'm looking for the latest version (2012) and I've tried craigslist, kijiji, chapters/indigo.

Does anyone know where I can pick one up locally?
Go to a Library and borrow it :razz: If the library don't have it, request for it they have to have all those books in stock ;)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3801 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for responses.

I was hoping to find it in a book store or even a corner store. No such luck just yet.

Peace!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2010
1453 posts
113 upvotes
Pro wrote:
Oct 4th, 2012 4:37 pm
Thanks for responses.

I was hoping to find it in a book store or even a corner store. No such luck just yet.
That book is garbage, it confuse you more than anything and you don't even need to keep a copy of it.

You don't need chapters after chapters to help you understand a simple concept, and hiding all the important numbers that you need to memorize in all the text...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3801 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
defencerulez wrote:
Oct 4th, 2012 4:46 pm
That book is garbage, it confuse you more than anything and you don't even need to keep a copy of it.

You don't need chapters after chapters to help you understand a simple concept, and hiding all the important numbers that you need to memorize in all the text...
What would you suggest then? Trying to get a headstart on an upcoming training program.

Peace!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2010
1453 posts
113 upvotes
If you have an airbrake course included in your program, don't need to touch the book, most instructors can teach an airbrake course without the book and get ppl pass the written for Z endorsement no problem.

Watch youtube videos, learn to back and shift (double clutch) is the key for now!