Fashion & Apparel

Where to sell watches if I don’t have extra links for the bands anymore?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2018 2:06 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8711 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto

Where to sell watches if I don’t have extra links for the bands anymore?

I have about 8 watches, most of which were gifts from someone no longer in my life. Kind of wanting to get rid of all of them and get 1 or 2 nice ones for myself.

What would be the best way to get rid of these at the best price

There is:

2 bulova (1 of them I may keep since it is really nice)
2 citizen
1 Kenneth Cole
1 la costs

The other 2 are made by STORM but won’t be selling those.

Thanks for any advice
2 replies
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
3902 posts
964 upvotes
Debtario
Watchuseek Buy/Sell/Trade forum - F29. Or try kijiji/Cl etc.

Depends what models you have and condition. To be frank, only the bulovas and citizens have a chance of netting you any meaningful sum. The KC and La Coste are quartz fashion watches so expect a hard time selling those to informed watch buyers, but you might have better luck selling locally.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8711 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto
M1K3Z0R wrote:
Jun 4th, 2018 11:52 pm
Watchuseek Buy/Sell/Trade forum - F29. Or try kijiji/Cl etc.

Depends what models you have and condition. To be frank, only the bulovas and citizens have a chance of netting you any meaningful sum. The KC and La Coste are quartz fashion watches so expect a hard time selling those to informed watch buyers, but you might have better luck selling locally.
I was pretty much expecting that with the bulova and citizen vs the KC, etc.

Overall condition of all of them is 8/10. With the missing 2/10 being light wear on the bands, the watches themselves are mint as I don't wear them too often and they're kept in a watch box.

Thanks for the website, I'll look into that sometime soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)