Off Topic

Locked: Where in the world is Eugene Kim?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2017 8:35 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
15153 posts
1102 upvotes
Thornhill
ConcernedOne wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:26 pm
If I were them I would have consulted a medium. I can speak from experience that the one thing mediums know for sure is whether or not a person is on the 'earthly side' or 'spirit side' of life as we know it. This would be a good step in determining whether or not he is still alive. If he isn't alive, the session would pretty much tell the family what happened. Wacky, yes, but is anything else working?
Some don’t believe in such things.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
May 6, 2010
25 posts
4 upvotes
it seems that their efforts aren't that intense.
i would expect to hear more from the wife and family than this facebook admin person..
Mar 5, 2006
534 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
When funding and money is involved, least they should do is give some updates or conclusion.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
36665 posts
2535 upvotes
Toronto
This is a missing persons investigation. Not a snap chat instagram facebook tinder blog with 24/7 real time updates and live streams.

As much as we want to know all the juicy details... the only thing you need to know is what information they have (which is already limited and disclosed to the public).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
8777 posts
1521 upvotes
Somewhere
UrbanPoet wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:13 pm
This is a missing persons investigation. Not a snap chat instagram facebook tinder blog with 24/7 real time updates and live streams.

As much as we want to know all the juicy details... the only thing you need to know is what information they have (which is already limited and disclosed to the public).
Yup.

They went public because the public might be able to help.

They didn't go public so that the public is entitled to a reality-TV show.
:confused:
Oct 16, 2017
7 posts
Seems the public have been scammed out of more than 45k while Eugene hides out for an indefinite Amount of time the wife is not sincere in the videos. What are they doing with the money? Police don’t seem to think any foul play - huge fanfare in the beginning and once the money is cashed they go silent. Think at this point it’s pretty easy to read between the lines. This has hoax written all over it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7968 posts
2811 upvotes
Toronto
What's done is done. Only time will tell. Karma will come haunting back if foul play suspected.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
36665 posts
2535 upvotes
Toronto
bobbings wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 8:42 am
There will be speculations and accusations from all angles. It’s just human nature.
We had one accusation from an mra that he killed himself/left his family bc his wife looked down on him for working @ bell..

Then it was revealed eugene was in corporate sales making over $100k/yr with bonus and commissions lol.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7005 posts
289 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:17 pm
We had one accusation from an mra that he killed himself/left his family bc his wife looked down on him for working @ bell..

Then it was revealed eugene was in corporate sales making over $100k/yr with bonus and commissions lol.
That's definitely far-fetched but then that is how the internet is unfortunately. Don't let it get to you.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 6, 2017
2 posts
Speculate all you want, but you can't judge someone who is extremely stressed out over her husband missing via a news piece. That's ridiculous.
Oct 26, 2017
7 posts
peanutz wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:33 pm
Actually, you have:
Lol girl.
Oct 16, 2017
7 posts
JiffyNuttButter wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:55 pm
Speculate all you want, but you can't judge someone who is extremely stressed out over her husband missing via a news piece. That's ridiculous.
she's clearly acting. Watch the videos again it's very clear she's in on it.
Nov 6, 2017
2 posts
How is she supposed to "Act"?! has your s/o ever gone missing? How did you act? What are the steps to acting in the right way? I love how you just post away some ludacris comment for his friends and family to see without really thinking about what you are saying. This isn't a television show, it's somebody's real life. His kids might see this one day, so have some respect for their mother.
Oct 15, 2017
16 posts
InternetHusband wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 1:31 pm
I don't understand where this ridiculous accusation is coming from. Why on earth would someone KNOWINGLY cause public mischief (because that is what you are eluding to) to this extreme full well knowing there could be SERIOUS ramifications as a result?

Why do people measure the amount of "grief" someone shows? Do you expect her to be bawling like a child? Do you expect her to be all snot nosed and choking on her tears?
Such a stereotypical way of thinking. Not everyone cries like that, and not everyone shows their grief like that.

I get that we are all grasping at straws here and this has probably led a few of us to think that 'something is up', but I truly don't believe there is.
IMHO, I personally don't believe Eugene is alive, and we just aren't able to find him OR his vehicle. As for WHERE he is? Well he's stumped us.

Think of the Jeffrey Boucher incident. There were people who assumed the EXACT same things as some of us are assuming right now. That he 'ran off' with someone else. Fled his current life. He had disappeared without a single trace. They found him dead at the shoreline in Durham near the same place he was running. Some say misadventure, I still think suicide.
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
2946 posts
186 upvotes
InternetHusband wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 1:31 pm
really? are you an expert reading in bodylanuguage?

Thanks you for your expertise, Member since Oct 17, 2017
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)