• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 5:13 pm
Tags:
None
17 replies
Mar 15, 2004
976 posts
311 upvotes
I've purchased Stoneyfield organic yogurt at Loblaw Superstore's health/organic food section but can't recall if they have Stoneyfield Yo Baby. If not, Whole Foods may have them? But the easiest way is probably to buy whole plain yogurt and add puree fruits (bottled baby food) to it.

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/tipYogurt.htm
Mar 5, 2006
180 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I bought it at a regular Loblaw (Yonge/York Mills) in the dairy section. This is the Stonyfield Yo Baby.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5504 posts
690 upvotes
Loblaw carries them. Check the Organic section if you can't find it in the normal Dairy section.
This space for rent.
Nov 19, 2007
77 posts
38 upvotes
I've bought them at loblaws, highland farms, metro, and even at some price choppers.
May 12, 2003
692 posts
55 upvotes
I've gotten them at the Bayview/Hwy 7 loblaws, so as others have said, I assume other locations have them too.
Nov 26, 2002
134 posts
4 upvotes
London
I've purchased it at Loblaws' Superstore, and Sobeys
May 17, 2005
313 posts
43 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The No Frills @Bathurst and Centre also carries it
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
usually on sale for $4.99 (if you do a selfcheckout...rip the outside cardboard container to apply the 50 cent coupon)
May 6, 2004
462 posts
70 upvotes
Sobeys at BurOak / McCowan, and Walmart Supercenter in Stouffville also carry them.
Feb 4, 2009
247 posts
24 upvotes
There are actually 2 different kinds of Stonyfield branded Yo-Baby Yoghurt.

One is made and sold in Canada by Danone under license and is found in the organic section of most grocery stores.

The other is actually made and sold by Stonyfield Farms in the US for the US market. However, because the US version is also Kosher, it is imported to Canada and sold in the refrigerated kosher isle of grocery stores located in Jewish neighborhoods.

I have fed my kids both. The US version has a lot more varieties (including some that mix fruits and vegetables) but the expiry dates are not as good and it is more expensive. Other than the branding, the flavours are different between the US and Canadian versions.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
did not know that...

but do know Stonyfield Farms is very popular in the US.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
Do they add sugar do these baby yogurts?
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
What makes baby yogurt different from regular yogurt?

Less sugar for instance?
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
longitude wrote: What makes baby yogurt different from regular yogurt?

Less sugar for instance?

1. organic
2. correct less sugar

(the stoney farm one - Yo Baby)
Apr 29, 2009
1 posts
Does any one know if loblaws at York mills and Yonge still Carry the to baby stonyfield yogurts ? Iam having a hard time finding them . Or can someone direct me to where they have seen ? Checked out Bathurst Lawrence metro no luck
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
2854 posts
2860 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
Again,wouldn’t it be easier to find,cheaper, and the same healthiness to find organic plain yogurt, add fruit purée or whatever else you fee the baby. That’s what we did when ours were little. We also used the same yogurt and made ur own yogurt drink by mixing with milk. Our kids didn’t love meat, so we did Greek yogurt, or found ones wit probiotics.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)