Ongoing Deal Discussion

Whey Protein Deals: MyProtein Impact Whey 11lb@$75

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2024 7:27 pm
Feb 20, 2007
645 posts
139 upvotes
vomer wrote: BTW, if you guys had not heard - BB no longer ships creatine larger than 90 days supply. Some Canadian Customs *****!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =153157501

There should be some way to appeal this crap....

Was hoping to pick up 1200 ON creatine.
^^^ It seems to be everything (except protein?) that's now limited to a 90 day supply when shipping to Canada... :facepalm: :mad:

:arrow: Anyone know who we need to petition to get this BS changed?... It's ridiculous to think that saving money by buying in bulk would be blocked...

Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
90 days supply of creatine is 450g.
but what if I suddenly want to take 11g per day for the next 90 days.
Can't I order 1kg?
Feb 20, 2007
645 posts
139 upvotes
def47 wrote: 90 days supply of creatine is 450g.
but what if I suddenly want to take 11g per day for the next 90 days.
Can't I order 1kg?
No.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2010
1607 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone want to split or sell their extra IST? I can't see myself buying 3 tubs for free shipping.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
oh wow, I have to buy a small amount of creatine+20% doesn't work on craze :/
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
blues45 wrote: Can anyone recommend some whey protein, so many options, not sure whats good to order
Dymatize elite cafe mocha or chocolate fudge is my choice. Not overly sweet either.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
TSM wrote: ^^^ It seems to be everything (except protein?) that's now limited to a 90 day supply when shipping to Canada... :facepalm: :mad:

:arrow: Anyone know who we need to petition to get this BS changed?... It's ridiculous to think that saving money by buying in bulk would be blocked...

Ya man, I feel like Canadian supp companies are fueling this bullcrap.

This ***** better not get applied to whey.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
def47 wrote: oh wow, I have to buy a small amount of creatine+20% doesn't work on craze :/
Get assault. It is actually a pretty good pwo & you get 20% off
Feb 20, 2007
645 posts
139 upvotes
vomer wrote: Get assault. It is actually a pretty good pwo & you get 20% off
^^^ The only problem is you can't get the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free!" deals anymore.... since that would be over a 90 day supply.... :mad:

Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
vomer wrote: Get assault. It is actually a pretty good pwo & you get 20% off
Not sure if I want to change preworkout yet.. I'm a big fan of craze.

best creatine mono I found:
300g dymatize
any better deals on monohydrate below 450g ?

EDIT: I might as well take the Xpand 2x, it adds about 18$ to my order and I get 300g of creatine with it.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
It was 20$ on the canadian bb.com, but I changed to USA, now I see the deal. :) ty
I'll take both, that way I'll have 700g of creatine which should last a while.
it's stupid they let us buy 2 different creatine monohydrate, but it can't be from the same company...

Craze now works! phew, I'm ordering 2 tubs for exactly 90 servings :)

EDIT: Here's what I finally bought.. and with the phase8 I bought weeks ago I should be good to last the summer!
[IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1037/150yl.jpg[/IMG]
Aug 8, 2009
181 posts
35 upvotes
Windsor
Shipping always kills the deals on bb.com...$13 for $55 2.2kg protein. $60 for 4.8lbs doesn't seem great despite the protein/serving brand name
Feb 7, 2013
61 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
def47 wrote: It was 20$ on the canadian bb.com, but I changed to USA, now I see the deal. :) ty
it's stupid they let us buy 2 different creatine monohydrate, but it can't be from the same company...

EDIT: Here's what I finally bought.. and with the phase8 I bought weeks ago I should be good to last the summer!
Damn it I didn't add the free protein bars to my order :(

I bought two CelluCOR protein tubs (4lbs, got peanutbutter marshmellow and cinnamon swirl). After shipping and taxes and 20% off the total cost was $50/tub so not that great but these apparently taste amazing.

Also for anyone wanting to add more to their order, you can also get half a serving of Controlled labs ProNom chocolate cupcake batter for free! Apparently their vanilla version tastes AMAZING but sadly its not a free sample + I spent too much already haha
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
2891 posts
259 upvotes
aviador wrote: Not sure if mentioned before, but Popeye's has a Friday free shipping (not minimum) promo - according to their snail mail flyer. I haven't checked their inventory prices since usually they aren't too competitive.
Popeyes (and affiliate company SupplementsCanada) SUCKS!!!! These guys will always jack their prices before any sale. Complete garbage - stay away.
vomer wrote: BTW, if you guys had not heard - BB no longer ships creatine larger than 90 days supply. Some Canadian Customs *****!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =153157501

There should be some way to appeal this crap....

Was hoping to pick up 1200 ON creatine.
Ridiculous. I just grabbed that 1200 gram tub not long ago too.
vomer wrote: Ya man, I feel like Canadian supp companies are fueling this bullcrap.

This ***** better not get applied to whey.
LOL No. You really believe a supplement company could have that much influence on the government, in Canada no less?

This is the government in your private affairs. Expect a lot more of it.
The best way to become ordinary is to follow the advice of ordinary people.
Unless you've actually tried something, your comments are virtually meaningless.
Condemnation before investigation is the highest form of ignorance
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2845 posts
293 upvotes
vorlik wrote: Shipping always kills the deals on bb.com...$13 for $55 2.2kg protein. $60 for 4.8lbs doesn't seem great despite the protein/serving brand name
Agreed, I was excited about this 20% sale but after shipping costs I haven't been able to pull the trigger.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
def47 wrote: It was 20$ on the canadian bb.com, but I changed to USA, now I see the deal. :) ty

Nice. Looks like a good stack of supps :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)