Ongoing Deal Discussion

Whey Protein Deals: MyProtein Impact Whey 11lb@$75

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2024 7:27 pm
Nov 23, 2009
17 posts
My 4 allmax allwhey chocolate and 1 vanilla came in. It only took 3 days after I placed the order.

The chocolate tastes just like a chocolate milkshake and mixes great. Haven't tried the vanilla yet

Also received a free gaspari shaker cup and 4 samples (vitargo, allmax isoflex, ON amino energy, mutant whey)

Very satisfied.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
recordman wrote: For the IST, the coupon code of "may12" has expired. Any other coupon codes besides these?:
"Buy $150 and get 5% OFF (Coupon Code: vip123)
Buy $250 and get 7.5% OFF (Coupon Code: vip250)
Buy $350 and get 10% OFF (Coupon Code: vip350)"
Too bad they fixed the coupon error. Adding these to OP. Thanks.

ThegreatRowah wrote: My 4 allmax allwhey chocolate and 1 vanilla came in. It only took 3 days after I placed the order.

The chocolate tastes just like a chocolate milkshake and mixes great. Haven't tried the vanilla yet

Also received a free gaspari shaker cup and 4 samples (vitargo, allmax isoflex, ON amino energy, mutant whey)

Very satisfied.

Free samples? Nice. Pretty nice place to shop at, yo. Good expiry dates too I hope?

Spyder187 wrote: The article clearly refutes the fact that Soy can cause man boobs. I don't understand your point.
Personally, I think this is a great look :)

[IMG]http://www.venturefans.org/wiki/images/e/e5/HBH.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2010
1704 posts
252 upvotes
Scarbontario
First time buying whey protein... going to try out the IST Whey Protein Chocolate 10lbs from Healthy Planet.

Disappointed no deals going on at the moment so I'm caving in. :(

Edit: use "july12" for $5 off at Health Planet! :D
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
dr wrote: First time buying whey protein... going to try out the IST Whey Protein Chocolate 10lbs from Healthy Planet.

Disappointed no deals going on at the moment so I'm caving in. :(

Edit: use "july12" for $5 off at Health Planet! :D
lol. I tried "jul12" earlier but not "july12". Thanks. Adding to OP.

Report back on how it tastes.
Aug 26, 2010
3 posts
i bought both the chocolate and vanilla IST shakes (5LB each). I usually use the LeanFit Costco shakes but even those prices have gone up.

I must say I expected the vanilla to taste better but actually found the chocolate smoother.

Overall I I'm happy with the purchase and the shipping was quick (2 business days). Thanks OP!
Nov 23, 2009
17 posts
Expiry date on the allmax from redtagnutrition is dec 2013

BTW, how do you know you can you trust IST? Remember the reddit protein results?
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
illmatic905 wrote: i bought both the chocolate and vanilla IST shakes (5LB each). I usually use the LeanFit Costco shakes but even those prices have gone up.

I must say I expected the vanilla to taste better but actually found the chocolate smoother.

Overall I I'm happy with the purchase and the shipping was quick (2 business days). Thanks OP!
Excellent. Thanks for the feedback.

I like IST too But I am not sure if I should buy more IST or Canadianprotein or wait for a Costco sale.
ThegreatRowah wrote: Expiry date on the allmax from redtagnutrition is dec 2013

BTW, how do you know you can you trust IST? Remember the reddit protein results?
Understandably, that issue keeps coming up. I think these two posts answer it well without dismissing it: whey-protein-deals-ist-10lbs-65-fs-allw ... st14908020
Oct 31, 2006
539 posts
164 upvotes
Since mid-April I started getting back in shape with a first time try of p90x and lost ~22lbs. Most annoying thing is cost to keep this going so I have been looking for deals wherever I can. One of the protein powders that really impressed was Dymatize ISO-100. Only thing is it is way too expensive here in Canada. I bought 5lbs in the states for $52 and it's $86 here before tax! I could drink that stuff the whole day because it mixed so well and really tasted like chocolate. After that 5lbs was finished I tried walmart brand body fortress, six star and costco kaizen but the dymatize was by far the best. Planning another US trip so just wanted to know if anyone has tried dymatize and can compare it to ON whey since that is the other I would like to try.
Sep 14, 2008
817 posts
128 upvotes
Vancouver
ThegreatRowah wrote: Expiry date on the allmax from redtagnutrition is dec 2013

Did the reddit tests even test IST?
Oct 31, 2006
539 posts
164 upvotes
Anybody know of Canadawhey - teambuy has a deal now of $49 for 5lbs "100% whey protein isolate" taxes in
Banned
Nov 8, 2006
352 posts
73 upvotes
also saw the teambuy deal. they do charge 10.00 for shipping on top of that price though. still decent I guess. lots of flavours
Dec 2, 2007
511 posts
284 upvotes
Ordered samples from CanadianProtein over a week ago. Never got a shipping confirmation.
Emailed them about 2 days ago, no reply
Tried calling yesterday, nobody answers the phone...

Anyone else had similar experiences with them?
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10908 posts
1061 upvotes
Mississauga
Dr. Grinch wrote: Ordered samples from CanadianProtein over a week ago. Never got a shipping confirmation.

Don't buy from them. Simple as that.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Dr. Grinch wrote: Ordered samples from CanadianProtein over a week ago. Never got a shipping confirmation.

A few others have in the past. Try posting your problem on their facebook page.

Has anyone else ordered in the last week or so?
Sep 14, 2008
817 posts
128 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered this weekend (samples) and received no shipping confirmation either. Got an invoice and got billed (of course).
Meanwhile my order from healthy planet is already in transit and tracking code provided.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Darn. I'm rooting for you guys and hoping everything pulls through for you. I have no idea why they're so unreliable when they gave me impeccable service. I'm really hoping I didn't just get lucky, because I intend on ordering from them again once my 25lbs stash runs out.

Speaking of which, I finally cracked it open last week, distributing the contents into various plastic containers I had in my cupboards. The powder is actually in TWO large clear food grade bags (one inside the other as a second lining), not ONE as I originally thought. I feel a bit more reassured against punctures, infestations, rot, etc. I can confirm the ziptie is releasable. Good thing they don't make police zipcuffs this way. :lol:

As I was distributing the powder into my containers, I think some static charge started to build up. Three materials were inevitably rubbing together (the plastic scoop, the plastic bags, and the powder itself) and I guess it was generating some sort of static field because the powder seemed to cling lightly to the scoop and create little stalactites and stalagmites of powder on the surfaces of the plastic. The powder itself is of a VERY fine grade as I knew from my experience with my incorrect samples they shipped me, so this might have something to do with it.

Speaking of my samples, I pretty much skipped trying out the correct order of samples they shipped me, and instead went straight to attacking the 25lbs bulk order. I'll get around to trying them eventually since they're all different grades of protein than my 25lbs 100% Isolate order.

The powder mixes up insanely well (no idea if the fine grade particles contribute to this) and is tasteless (exactly what I expected of my selection of unflavoured/unsweetened) which means I can make all sorts of power smoothies that would crush anything Booster Juice could dream up. And I even mixed up one in my new Vitamix blender I just got tonight too. Had four scoops today and I feel like I can go nuts because there's so much.

Last Friday was actually the first time I tried the bulk protein in a huge shake. Two scoops along with my usual assortment of ingredients in milk and that was dinner for me before heading out for a night on the town. My innards must have been adjusting to this new protein because I had more gas than Petro-Canada. I was chilling around a table of customers at my chosen venue when I started venting said gas, cropdusting the immediate vicinity, silently but violently, with my air-biscuits. I knew some of the girls were tasting it because of the comments they made. I sneaked off like a little child who had just pulled a mischievous act and was making a clean getaway with a huge sh*t-eating grin on my face.

Repeated two-scoop-shakes over the following week failed to reproduce the same results. Sadly, it won't let me deplete any more ozone layer with my noxious fumes, so that must be a sign of a good protein that behaves in my body. :lol:
Aug 25, 2010
90 posts
3 upvotes
Boucherville
i ordered from them last week and received shipment yesterday. need to go pick it up at the post office.
Aug 28, 2011
31 posts
6 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
canadagooseforumadmin wrote: last friday was actually the first time i tried the bulk protein in a huge shake. Two scoops along with my usual assortment of ingredients in milk and that was dinner for me before heading out for a night on the town. My innards must have been adjusting to this new protein because i had more gas than petro-canada. I was chilling around a table of customers at my chosen venue when i started venting said gas, cropdusting the immediate vicinity, silently but violently, with my air-biscuits. I knew some of the girls were tasting it because of the comments they made. I sneaked off like a little child who had just pulled a mischievous act and was making a clean getaway with a huge sh*t-eating grin on my face.

Repeated two-scoop-shakes over the following week failed to reproduce the same results. Sadly, it won't let me deplete any more ozone layer with my noxious fumes, so that must be a sign of a good protein that behaves in my body. :lol:
t m i

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)