Whey Protein Deals: MyProtein Impact Whey 11lb@$75

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2024 7:27 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2569 posts
1944 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I just tried the old coupon code "FEBWHEY" referenced here: link and it seems as though it works.

2 x 5.5lb Impact Whey Protein for $60 in my cart and of course, $120 for free shipping.
Apr 11, 2017
112 posts
181 upvotes
Chocolate smooth is the best, everyone I’ve got on to the MyProtein bandwagon has liked it the most
Jun 30, 2017
74 posts
13 upvotes
ejeffrey wrote: Thanks for the flavour review. I'd seen several positive reviews of the salted caramel, but in the end it boils down to personal preference. I decided to play it safe for my first order and just go with the Chocolate Smooth. Hopefully it's not too sweet.
Chocolate smooth isn't too sweet but I found Brownie to be a little less sweet.
Apr 13, 2016
166 posts
30 upvotes
Question for the Guru's
My son (17 yrs old) Has increased his whey intake.
A large Kaizin from Costsco used to mlast him for 10 - 12 months and
now he is going through one in 2 months.
He is eating alot of protein as well
Chicken every day at lunch, 4 eggs for breaky etc.
So is this too much whey?
Does he need this much?
Thanks
Jan 23, 2011
69 posts
55 upvotes
MichaelR901173 wrote: Question for the Guru's
My son (17 yrs old) Has increased his whey intake.
A large Kaizin from Costsco used to mlast him for 10 - 12 months and
now he is going through one in 2 months.
He is eating alot of protein as well
Chicken every day at lunch, 4 eggs for breaky etc.
So is this too much whey?
Does he need this much?
Thanks
No, it's not too much protein. He should have up to 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight per day.
Apr 13, 2016
166 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks TT. I was not sure if too much whey protein powder may be dangerous or
have any side effects?
Thanks
Oct 11, 2004
816 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
I just received my order and I found that the 5.5lbs casein bag didn't reseal no matter how hard I tried.
Not sure if it just a glitch for my bag. Good thing I had a spare container to put it all into.

Taste-wise it is ok. I did mix chocolate smooth casein (50%) with Chocolate mint whey (30%) and veggie protein (20%, [Costco]).
We'll see how I handle the casein and whey protein as, before now, I only tried the Kaizen isolate from Costco.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2291 posts
961 upvotes
temporary user wrote: I just received my order and I found that the 5.5lbs casein bag didn't reseal no matter how hard I tried.
Not sure if it just a glitch for my bag. Good thing I had a spare container to put it all into.

Taste-wise it is ok. I did mix chocolate smooth casein (50%) with Chocolate mint whey (30%) and veggie protein (20%, [Costco]).
We'll see how I handle the casein and whey protein as, before now, I only tried the Kaizen isolate from Costco.
When does the batch of impact whey protein being shipped out expire?

I also hear they recently changed their formula and the nutritional info has been affected. Could you post a pic of the info on your bag?

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
MichaelR901173 wrote: Thanks TT. I was not sure if too much whey protein powder may be dangerous or
have any side effects?
Thanks
TwinTurbo wrote: No, it's not too much protein. He should have up to 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight per day.
MichaelR901173 wrote: Thanks TT. I was not sure if too much whey protein powder may be dangerous or
have any side effects?
Thanks

1.5 is way too much. .8gr-1gr is the dose recommended by most if not all bodybuilders. If he is not one then his protein intake can be even less.
Eating more makes no sense as he will poop it out or it will be converted to fat if his calorie intake will be in too much surplus. A waste of money.
I would only recommend 1.5g per lb if he is losing weight as in a lot of cases you would need to up your protein intake+fats and then cut carbs.
But then again, if he is very overweight(say 250lb+) then his protein intake should not be on the total mass,but the lean mass, which is probably around 130lb, which would indicate his total protein intake(not powder, but total) should not exceed 100-130gr.

Eating too much is not dangerous for 99% of all people, unless you would consider fat again and perhaps diarrhea to be a form of danger... However, if he has liver issues(not applicable for 99%) then eating too much may be dangerous for him. If he is healthy then he can pig out on proteins with no side effects aside from the ones I stated
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Apr 13, 2016
166 posts
30 upvotes
Okay, thanks for that.
He is slim and trying to add weight.
he is 150 lb and eating 150 grams of protein so that
sounds about right.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2569 posts
1944 upvotes
Nova Scotia
n0thing wrote: any deals for 2x 5.5lbs for $60?
I used an expired code ("FEBWHEY") back on March 17th and it still worked. I ended up with 4 x 5.5 for $120. Doesn't hurt to try.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
I am still waiting for $75 11lb isolate deal which they had a while back.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1420 posts
862 upvotes
cliffclaven wrote: I used an expired code ("FEBWHEY") back on March 17th and it still worked. I ended up with 4 x 5.5 for $120. Doesn't hurt to try.
Expired yesterday. :(
Seems like only 34% discount available.
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
40% off now with code FORTY

Grabbed 2 x 11 lb of Impact Whey (Chocolate Smooth) for $123.58
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Today first 200 people will get 40% off. Amazing deal! Coupon: FORTY

Edit: didn't see the post above. Anyhow. I grabbed a bunch of 11lb isolates. If you are wondering which flavors to get, Chocolate Smooth is considered the best. My wife also likes Natural Vanilla.
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Even better deal today on protein products.

Use code PROTEIN15 at checkout.

2 x 11 lbs of Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate Smooth) = $119.14

Just have to spend another $0.86 on something to get free shipping.....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
logikol wrote: Even better deal today on protein products.

Use code PROTEIN15 at checkout.

2 x 11 lbs of Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate Smooth) = $119.14

Just have to spend another $0.86 on something to get free shipping.....
Not true. only normal protein, not isolate.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9045 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Use the code "PROTEIN15" to get 11lbs of impact whey protein for $82 shipped. Or you can get 11lbs + 2.2lbs of impact whey protein for $91 shipped when you use the same code. 22lbs of impact whey protein is $134 shipped.

Edit: Just found the code "VIP36" so you can get 36% off instead of 35% off if you used "PROTEIN15"
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Mar 26, 2010
56 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
First time customer here from Toronto, I'll share my experience to help ease anyone's mind about ordering. I had my order (which was shipped on Apr. 16) arrive yesterday by UPS. Expected delivery was May 1-2 so it arrived earlier than expected. My OSM tracking wasn't working either so I was a bit paranoid that it would take five weeks (according to previous posts). It seems like they fixed their shipping problem. Total came to $155.99 with no duties incurred for two 11 lb bags of whey isolate.

From previous experience, I've found that isolate tastes different from non-isolate protein so I'll give my review on the two flavors I ordered.

Ingredients used: Natural yogurt, unsweetened original almond milk, frozen banana, frozen berry mix, natural peanut butter, spinach

Chocolate Smooth - Normally I'm not a fan of chocolate since chocolate tends to be overly sweet, but they nailed it on this one. Mixes and tastes well. Not very sweet at all. Good with almond milk alone if that's your thing. Favourable
Salted Caramel - I don't know why I ordered this, Maybe because I wanted to try something different from vanilla. It's way too sweet even with just almond milk. Avoid this unless you like overly sweet shakes. Unfavourable

Overall really good experience minus the crappy flavor which I can tolerate. Shipping is on point and the price is better than most stores around here. However, I am still a bit skeptical about the shipping. I would place my next order five weeks ahead to make sure I get it in time and to confirm it wasn't a fluke. Next flavors to try: Chocolate Brownie, Cookies and Cream, Matcha (???), Mocha

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)