Whey Protein Deals: MyProtein Impact Whey 11lb@$75

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2024 7:27 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
It's not pure isolate, but i saw robert irvine's protein powder on clearance at Costco today (Barrie, ON location).

2kg for $39.97
I did not buy any. Waiting for the leanfit sale.
Images
  • PXL_20231228_184233018.MP.jpg
  • PXL_20231228_184251306.jpg
  • PXL_20231228_184236767.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
1247 posts
1597 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: It's not pure isolate, but i saw robert irvine's protein powder on clearance at Costco today (Barrie, ON location).

2kg for $39.97
I did not buy any. Waiting for the leanfit sale.
Interesting.. never seen or even heard of this before. Looks decent.
Dec 8, 2020
32 posts
9 upvotes
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to buy protein from revolution nutrition, I recently ordered the 25lb isolate vanilla protein and it has a really bad bitter/chemical aftertaste. I was shocked because I tried their high whey protein which is a mix of concentrate and isolate protein in both vanilla and chocolate and it tastes really good (some people say its to sweet for them). They don't accept returns or refunds and their customer service is horrible. I would not recommend buying from them.
Oct 26, 2019
179 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver
FlipFlopCrew wrote: Just a heads up for anyone wanting to buy protein from revolution nutrition, I recently ordered the 25lb isolate vanilla protein and it has a really bad bitter/chemical aftertaste. I was shocked because I tried their high whey protein which is a mix of concentrate and isolate protein in both vanilla and chocolate and it tastes really good (some people say its to sweet for them). They don't accept returns or refunds and their customer service is horrible. I would not recommend buying from them.
Maybe try mixing the entire bag around, is it possible that all the sweetener is at the bottom? That's never happened to me, but I have only bought 5-6lb bags.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
FlipFlopCrew wrote: Just a heads up for anyone wanting to buy protein from revolution nutrition, I recently ordered the 25lb isolate vanilla protein and it has a really bad bitter/chemical aftertaste. I was shocked because I tried their high whey protein which is a mix of concentrate and isolate protein in both vanilla and chocolate and it tastes really good (some people say its to sweet for them). They don't accept returns or refunds and their customer service is horrible. I would not recommend buying from them.
never had an issue with their customer service or refunds. and their isolate taste fine to me. maybe u just don’t like the flavour? it’s all personal preference. what company let’s you return their whey because you don’t like the taste. comeon Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Dec 8, 2020
32 posts
9 upvotes
YourManager wrote: Maybe try mixing the entire bag around, is it possible that all the sweetener is at the bottom? That's never happened to me, but I have only bought 5-6lb bags.
Yea I really hope this is the problem, that it just been sitting and a good mix will resolve it. Still odd because I had two of 15lbs high whey and the vanilla was sitting for 6 months because i was using the chocolate first and I never had an issue with it. If mixing doesnt work I think I might have just had a bad batch and now out $340.
karnige wrote: never had an issue with their customer service or refunds. and their isolate taste fine to me. maybe u just don’t like the flavour? it’s all personal preference. what company let’s you return their whey because you don’t like the taste. comeon Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Yea I get that, but like I said before I bought 30lbs of their high whey line and really like the taste. The issue is its bitter now and has a chemical after taste, I still had some vanilla high whey and compared both to make sure. I'll try mixing the bag and hope for the best but at the very least I expect a company to work out a resolution if someone was given a bad batch. I would've sucked it up if its a small tub purchase but this is a $340 purchase of bad protein.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
1247 posts
1597 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty much given up as nobody touches Costco pricing on the Leanfit.

Just wish they had more variety of flavors
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
Deal for the Leanfit starts tomorrow, but I just realized Costco is closed tomorrow. Looks like I will have to wait til Tuesday to pick it up.
Aug 23, 2022
95 posts
111 upvotes
tyrrell wrote: Interesting.. never seen or even heard of this before. Looks decent.
Tried vanilla today. The taste is good.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
55 isolate. 38 concentrate. At Markham east.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
DimsumDeals wrote: Anyone confirm the price in store this morning.?
Was in there this morning. They had lots left here in Barrie, but it seemed to be going quick. I saw quite a number of carts with 1-2 bags in them.
I grabbed 2 bags of chocolate myself.

Took a couple pics of pricing. Exactly as @strife said.
Images
  • PXL_20240102_144703864.jpg
  • PXL_20240102_144642579.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
Lean fit vegan is 47. Saw somewhere that they were clearing these for 20,but not at Markham east at least.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
There goes $450. Guess I'm good for six months until the next sale?
Mar 28, 2023
21 posts
7 upvotes
I inquired about the 'soy' content for the Leanfit Sport Whey Isolate, as I thought it would most likely be soy lecithin, which is commonly used in most protein powders. This is what Leanfit told me about the soy in their product:

"Unfortunately, due to all the challenges with getting raw materials, we had to use a new whey supplier for recent production of our Whey products. The raw whey ingredient from this supplier contains trace amounts of soy"

So, would this be soy lecithin, or would this indeed be like an addition of soy protein/isolate with whey isolate? Just curious as they didn't really clarify what the soy is lol.

Thanks!