Shopping Discussion

Who else is still waiting on Koodo shipping phones from Black Friday?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 7:04 pm
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
580 posts
429 upvotes
SURREY
My P20 Pro and Watch shipped today. Unfortunately my other Pro refurb was cancelled.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Jan 4, 2017
85 posts
46 upvotes
Sounds like I'm not the only impatient one.. Its been just a few days since I ordered a note 9 (Nov 26) and it was approved the next day. I'm still waiting for the status on the UPS site to change. I actually called up Koodo and also the webstore (got number from sup.). Anyways, it sounded like they're pretty clueless, or maybe I could be wrong, because the supervisor was pretty adamant that the phone left the webstore and is with UPS and meanwhile UPS confirmed that it hasn't even been picked up. My Koodo tracking shows its been shipped. Got knows where the phone actually is lol, they need to get this sorted.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
580 posts
429 upvotes
SURREY
Called in to inquire about the cancellation. The rep told me that the next sale would be starting on the weekend of the 14th so keep your eyes peeled folks. Unfortunately I was SOL in regards to my phone. No credits given
Mar 1, 2015
133 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
ateddybear wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 9:37 am
Ordered Nov 22, got shipping confirmation last night to be delivered via UPS.
Update: UPS just delivered my Pixel 3. Not bad, was expecting it on Monday.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1227 posts
589 upvotes
Baigs786 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 11:37 pm
Sounds like I'm not the only impatient one.. Its been just a few days since I ordered a note 9 (Nov 26) and it was approved the next day. I'm still waiting for the status on the UPS site to change. I actually called up Koodo and also the webstore (got number from sup.). Anyways, it sounded like they're pretty clueless, or maybe I could be wrong, because the supervisor was pretty adamant that the phone left the webstore and is with UPS and meanwhile UPS confirmed that it hasn't even been picked up. My Koodo tracking shows its been shipped. Got knows where the phone actually is lol, they need to get this sorted.
Same situation here. I have a UPS tracking number (shipped Nov 26) but UPS has yet to pickup the parcel from Koodo. Weird.

edit: found this thread: https://community.koodomobile.com/other ... et-7791843
Last edited by andersb on Nov 30th, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1585 posts
391 upvotes
St. John's
I ordered a phone from their sister company Telus very early on Nov 22 (about 5:30am ET). It was said to arrive in 5-7 days but it seems to have disappeared into a black hole with no sign of shipping and no communication or updates. Ugh. I also emailed with no reply yet to see if they can tell me what's happening. Was super close to switching to Rogers but they finally matched them on data and threw in a gift online only. Should have just went with Rogers! My existing phone is giving me trouble and I was hopeful they would live up to the 5-7 day promise. It looks like it will take 2-3 times as long at best.
Dec 21, 2012
80 posts
64 upvotes
Update: my S9 CPO shipped and will be arriving on Monday... but they shipped via Loomis :(
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14170 posts
4314 upvotes
Montreal
Does anyone know where you get tracking info online?

From the Confirm Order page the phone shipped a few days ago, but I never got an email and all it says is to look at your shipping confirmation email. If I go to "Track Orders" fro my account all I get is a "Whoops" error as usual.

There has to be a way to view tracking online, right?
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
580 posts
429 upvotes
SURREY
JackWhyte wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 5:45 pm
Does anyone know where you get tracking info online?

From the Confirm Order page the phone shipped a few days ago, but I never got an email and all it says is to look at your shipping confirmation email. If I go to "Track Orders" fro my account all I get is a "Whoops" error as usual.

There has to be a way to view tracking online, right?
You should have recieved an email with a tracking number. If you haven't I'd contact the webstore.
Feb 18, 2015
41 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i got tracking number and was shipped using ups. but there has been no update on the tracking besides being shipped... so still waiting. was hoping it would be here today.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
580 posts
429 upvotes
SURREY
Mindsurgeon wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 6:56 pm
i got tracking number and was shipped using ups. but there has been no update on the tracking besides being shipped... so still waiting. was hoping it would be here today.
Not uncommon from what I’ve heard. I’d try to get some info if i were you. Seems like phones getting stuck in limbo after missed deliveries
Dec 5, 2013
210 posts
75 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered I8Plus, approved 4 days ago, and was cancelled today without any notice!Anyone in same boat?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1382 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
For people who ordered the watch and P20 Pro...

We expect these device model to arrive shortly, the estimated time provided from our Warehouse is December 17th (but can be sooner), once ready we'll ship your order as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay caused you.
Dec 21, 2012
80 posts
64 upvotes
zhuyyu wrote: Ordered I8Plus, approved 4 days ago, and was cancelled today without any notice!Anyone in same boat?
I’m on the same boat. My i8+ got approved then canceled.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3400 posts
1435 upvotes
Ontario
Mine shipped pretty quickly.

They sent me a link for tracking my package via Canada Post. They shipped using UPS.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!