Food & Drink

Who makes the best franchise pizza?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2013 2:13 pm
Tags:

Poll: Who's your favorite pizza?

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.
Nov 24, 2012
667 posts
111 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
who the F*CK said Pizza Pizza???????????????????
For Sale: Fender American Special Stratocaster Brand New In Box! Save 375!!! Message me for details
Jul 9, 2008
407 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
my ranking

1. Panago
2. Dominos
3. Pizza Hut
4. Pizza Nova
5. Metro Fresh To Go

Pizza Nova could be top 3 but for some reason their pizza pie for delivery is not that great compared to its walk in buy a slice.
Panagos for anyone that has tried is king of fresh topings. Love Dominos sauce and Pizza Hut is still very good and i like their innovative ideas

Best value and taste twice better than pizza pizza is getting pizza made by Metro
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2010
3148 posts
108 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Last two orders I had from Pizza Nova smelled like feet and the box was moist from water (not grease). All my friends recommend them but my experience has not been good. I like the Dominos crust but they don't deliver to my area. Pizza Hut tastes good but is expensive and the toppings are non-existent. PizzaVille is the best bang for buck that delivers for me, they don't skimp on toppings although the crust is not my favorite. Although they have been increasingly slow as of late.The first time I ordered from them it arrived in less than 15 minutes, then it kept on adding 5 minutes with subsequent order until it took an hour last time. We'll see how fast they do today, I just ordered. I love Little Caesar but they don't deliver unfortunately. Like PizzaVille their toppings are full and they don't cheap out on it and their crust is a lot better than PizzaVille. My self-esteem is not low enough to tolerate Pizza Pizza though. Just straight up cardboard garbage pizza.
Oct 2, 2012
683 posts
30 upvotes
Nova
If i want to treat myself i'll pick up Pizza Pinos on the way home from work.
If you havent tried Pizza Pinos you havent lived
Mar 18, 2011
303 posts
16 upvotes
Brampton
Yeah, I just had Domino's again and it's easily my favourite. I just LOVE how it tastes! Pizza Hut has a nauseating smell in the box, but it tastes alright. Pizza Nova's OK.
Oct 22, 2006
616 posts
346 upvotes
Ontario
I had Panago for the first time this weekend. I was left scratching my head as to why people think this stuff is any good. It was easily the worst pizza I have ever eaten.

Perhaps it was location specific. I ordered a pepperoni takeout and thought they had given me a cheese pizza. Then I found the pepperoni underneath the cheese on the crust. This isn't how they depict it in their flyers or ads. They show the toppings in clear sight. Why the cheese on top? Nevertheless, I wouldn't buy it again as it tasted like an inferior copy of Little Caesars.
Aug 31, 2013
23 posts
3 upvotes
LOL @ 0 votes for double double. My friend worked there a long time ago and he used to tell me this story of him and his coworker dropping a pizza on the floor and then yelling "nice catch" and then putting it in the box for the customer. Totally tainted my view of the place.
Oct 2, 2012
683 posts
30 upvotes
ashleyBee wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2013 1:08 am
LOL @ 0 votes for double double. My friend worked there a long time ago and he used to tell me this story of him and his coworker dropping a pizza on the floor and then yelling "nice catch" and then putting it in the box for the customer. Totally tainted my view of the place.
and what makes you think this isnt done at other franchises?
It happens everywhere and all the time.
I knew someone that worked at pizza hut that would put dead flies under the peperoni.
Spit and other bodily fluids were also common.

Who's hungry?!
× < >