Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
18021 posts
7061 upvotes
Toronto

Who sells Goggles?

I am looking for a set of Goggles that are anti fog that I can use when I am drilling. Also, they must be comfortable for someone who wears glasses.

Who sells these things in the GTA (Sears, Walmart, Home Depot, Rona)?

Thanks
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
2478 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Try the search boxes at the stores you listed I'm sure you'll find something, I did.
"Sometimes I dig the dirty yet sweet oriental pong of this frag, but I wonder if it really makes sense to smell like I've hidden spice bags in all of my pockets?" ~basenotes.net
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
18021 posts
7061 upvotes
Toronto
Diamondog wrote: Try the search boxes at the stores you listed I'm sure you'll find something, I did.
I did find some stuff, but also wanted to know which one is good. I have used some Goggles in the past, and they were not that great for people who wear glasses. They also fogged up big time.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1918 posts
11 upvotes
KELOWNA
Did you try the ones specifically designed to be worn over glasses? Usually any hardware store that sells safety glasses sells versions to be worn over glasses. They are pretty common now. What you have to watch is what you are doing with them as apparently the ones that breath (have holes) can let dust and particles in if a job is really kicking up dust.

I bought a new pair last year and found paying a few dollars more paid off. The ones I have now actually have better lenses so I can see better and are much more comfortable than the last pair I had. Try them in the store and see so you get a pair that works for you.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2003
8451 posts
16 upvotes
why do you keep spelling goggles with a capital G?
People who are in my gang: Nikita, Spidey, weedb0y, jcoltage, deep, pitz, Sylvestre, Icedawn, 3weddings, Ambermoon, CSK'sMom, jazzsax, bokep, matdwyer, Dash, KorruptioN, angekfire, sxz, WontonTiger, YYZFA, king_george, 45ED, sxz, Ojam

*WE GONNA GIT YOU!
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14494 posts
252 upvotes
Mississauga
ullyeus wrote: why do you keep spelling goggles with a capital G?
Maybe he's just as anal as you. :cheesygri
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)