Expired Hot Deals

[Whole Foods Market] $10.00 off In-Store Purchases of $50.00 or More (Prime Members Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 4:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1604 posts
1200 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 11:17 am
Fyi, they re checking for prime membership.
They're basically asking you to actually show the coupon on your account from the following link: Http://www.amazon.ca/wfmprime [...]
How can this check even be implemented? Do they reject paper-printed coupons?
Not everybody has a data plan and a phone/browser with them at all times.
Do they hand you an iPad to login, or do they drag customers to a desktop computer in the back room and ask them to perform an Amazon login to confirm Prime membership? That sounds extreme...
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3381 posts
1266 upvotes
Vancouver
ahoroba wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:08 pm
Do they hand you an iPad to login, or do they drag customers to a desktop computer in the back room and ask them to perform an Amazon login to confirm Prime membership? That sounds extreme...
I guess the assumption is that anyone who is sophisticated enough to have Amazon Prime, will have a smart phone.

Ron.
Sep 3, 2013
759 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
ahoroba wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 6:49 am
Can someone please confirm that the $10 off $50 coupon (the picture posted by the OP) works at Whole Foods stores in Canada. Thanks.
I used this today at their Markham location. Lots of signs around the store for the deal too. I found the prices to be reasonable, comparable to RCSS as I try to get organic and antibiotic-free produce and meats. Some are even cheaper. Needless to say, this won’t be my first trip to Whole Foods!
Apr 12, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
Great deal. Thx OP! Will stop by to get some organic groceries LOL
Apr 11, 2009
963 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
Going for some of that LaCroix water ........ sw33t
Sep 18, 2017
228 posts
242 upvotes
Vancouver
ilapastel wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 3:43 am
Even if this was 40 off 50, youd probably still be losing money. Whole foods is another dimension of rich or stupid, if you think youre rich I dare you to start shopping at wholefoods every single week. Itll bring you right back to earth
You go to Whole Foods for freshness and quality.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8355 posts
8473 upvotes
ahoroba wrote:
There's Free WIFI offered in store. Show on your own phone or ipad/tablet
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13493 posts
2226 upvotes
I mean, if you're the type of shopper that makes a list and tosses everything in your cart no matter the cost, then yeah it'll add up quick.

But if you shop smart with loss leaders, things on sale, and deeply discounted "day old" stuff (not sure if WF does this) you'll find it's not that much more expensive than other retailers.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2855 posts
424 upvotes
ahoroba wrote:
I always order Amazon Prime from a paper catalogue.
Feb 13, 2017
41 posts
16 upvotes
The trick is to buy stuff that is best eaten organic. For example, it’s said that it’s better to not eat an apple than to eat one that’s not organic.

Whole Foods also has sales where certain organic stuff is even cheaper than elsewhere.

To be honest though the last time I got cantaloupes and apples from there I wasn’t too happy. They weren’t as fresh, I guess because the turnover is lower so the stuff sits there for longer.
Feb 13, 2017
41 posts
16 upvotes
Ps. Don’t forget if you go with a child they can get a free healthy snack of their choice (kept near the customer service).
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2855 posts
424 upvotes
Whole Foods does have better quality products than most grocery stores. You gotta pay for quality. If you shop at a place like No Frills, and you are expecting the same experience, then this is not the store for you.

There are sale items that are often cheaper than at other stores. Some items I can buy cheaper elsewhere, and I do that.