[Ford] The Who's Tommy half price at Stratford

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2013 9:52 pm
Apr 19, 2008
108 posts
250 upvotes
London

[Ford] The Who's Tommy half price at Stratford

Score $49 tickets for any June performance of Tommy.

This deal is the best deal yet from the Festival and it’s only available from 9 a.m. Thursday, May 16th until Friday May 17 at 5 p.m. EST. You can book online, in person or through the Box Office at 1.800.567.1600 (with promo code 48935).

It doesn’t apply to A+ seats, but an A seat in the Orchestra, or balcony, regularly sells for $106.

I always prefer to book through the website and print my tickets at home.

Here’s how it’s done:

1) Log into the website with promo code 48935
You have to create an account.
2) Select any performance of Tommy during the month of June to access $49 tickets OR select any performance across the whole season and receive 20% off your tickets
3) Select your seats
4) Check out!

Check out the Festival site for more info.
Reviews and comments about all the Stratford Shows and Restaurants are on http://stratfordfestivalreviews.com/201 ... s-only-49/
4 replies
Apr 13, 2004
797 posts
100 upvotes
Very limited A seats left, at least on the weekends ... remember to wait until Thursday to use the code
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
16712 posts
3011 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I haven't been to Stratford since I turned 30 and lost the cheap seats. :P
[OP]
Apr 19, 2008
108 posts
250 upvotes
London
Dogbolter - It's saying "invalid" because it isn't available until Thursday 9:00am
Apr 13, 2004
797 posts
100 upvotes
Found this as well...expires at midnight.

$49* A, B or C tickets to selected June and July performances at the Stratford Festival..

That's up to 50%* off regular prices!

LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE QUANTITIES LAST

TIME IS RUNNING OUT...

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

ROMEO AND JULIET

Youthful passion dares to challenge generations of enmity in the most famous love story ever told.

Offer valid for performances
July 6, 17, 19, 20, 25 and 28 - BUY NOW
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF

A poignant tale of family and faith, featuring such beloved songs as "If I were a rich man" and "Sunrise, Sunset."

on July 12, 14, 17, 26 and 27 - BUY NOW
TOMMY

The Who’s classic rock score powers the spectacular story of a traumatized child who becomes the "pinball wizard."

on June 6, 11, 25 and 28 - BUY NOW
THE THREE MUSKETEERS

A swashbuckling tale of intrigue and adventure set in the colourful world of 17th-century France.

on July 3, 13, 21 and 24 - BUY NOW
BLITHE SPIRIT

The eternal triangle acquires an otherworldly twist in a classic comedy that bubbles over with mischief and wit.

on July 3, 17, 21 and 24 - BUY NOW

Get tickets online - it’s easy:

1. Log into our website with promotion code 48495
2. Find your desired performance(s) on our calendar and click the green "buy" button.
3. Select seats from our A, B or C zones.
4. Pay and check out. Have tickets sent right to your inbox by selecting "deliver by email."
× < >