Why am I constantly being logged out?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2017 2:07 pm
Tags:
Sep 28, 2011
315 posts
78 upvotes
Lethbridge
Glad it's not just me. I'm getting logged out from the mobile app every few days and it's really annoying as I don't keep this password on hand.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15701 posts
4439 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Wonder when the rfd data center will get its act together
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1803 posts
549 upvotes
Winnipeg
nasa25 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 10:01 pm
Wonder when the rfd data center will get its act together
Yeah was kicked off my computer today... And mobile. Had to re logon on the computer after 2 hours of unable to connect, the mobile came back on its own
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4342 posts
2948 upvotes
GTA
Shawguy wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 10:08 pm
Yeah was kicked off my computer today... And mobile. Had to re logon on the computer after 2 hours of unable to connect, the mobile came back on its own
same here.
Sep 9, 2016
165 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Mee too. I use facebook to log in and recently it gets to yellowid then stops without loghing in.

Very strange and annoying.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1803 posts
549 upvotes
Winnipeg
Had to log in twice today.....sigh :(

I really hope the server issues are fixed soon
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8489 posts
12857 upvotes
Scarborough
Shawguy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2017 11:55 pm
Had to log in twice today.....sigh :(

I really hope the server issues are fixed soon
As far as I know there were no outages today and I've been online most of the day. Do you remember what times it happened? Were you using multiple devices at the time or is there anything else worth mentioning?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].