Fashion & Beauty

Why are Danier Jackets in Kijiji being sold at low prices?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 6:51 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 1, 2014
20 posts
SCARBOROUGH

Why are Danier Jackets in Kijiji being sold at low prices?

^Title.

Is there any reason for this? I'm so tempted to get into a deal with one but surely there is a catch that I'm blind to. I need to know the catch so I can turn away from this.

Thanks.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9016 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
I can only assume people bought them when they were liquidating and trying to resell them?!
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 20-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
1800 posts
233 upvotes
ThousandSakura wrote:
Nov 5th, 2018 9:28 pm
^Title.

Is there any reason for this? I'm so tempted to get into a deal with one but surely there is a catch that I'm blind to. I need to know the catch so I can turn away from this.

Thanks.
Company is bankrupt, therefore no more lifetime warranty. Top that with the fact that they never really were A+ quality anyways, you have a throwaway leather jacket.

PS. I own one, and quite like it, and am also keeping an eye open for some used Danier leather jackets to replace it. Decent quality and if you can get it near new for $50, game on.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11966 posts
1734 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Go inspect the goods in person. I tried looking at kijiji to see what u r talking about. $50 jackets?
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3867 posts
5306 upvotes
Ontario
The company we knew as Danier Leather came out as a new entity, Danier, with few new stores. Probably someone is selling older Danier gear?
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.