Shopping Discussion

Why I won't set foot in Aden Camera again.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2013 10:23 am
Tags:
None
Dec 12, 2013
1 posts
tad2009 wrote: 2. Services.
Many people talked about good services in Henry's and Blake's and they let people play with their cameras. One person even said he wanted to test his old lens and Henry's lent him a brand new camera. I am wondering if Henry's later sold this camera as new. I actually prefer Aden's attitude, if you are not going to buy it, don't play it. I don't want to buy a new camera with more than 1000 test shots. I am neutral on their no return policy. On the bright side, you are always guarantee to buy a brand new camera.

I have puchased from Aden in the past and have not gotten the attitude that a lot of people here are saying. Infact the exact opposite they the old man and his wife were very nice and explained their return policy, I have no issue with that.

I also agree with tad2009, if I am going to puchase a $3000.00+ camera body I want to be sure it is brand new and not have some kid wanting to see the FPS or just enjoy looking at the mirror slap up and down. then have Henry's sell the camer a new later.