1) fair enough but the cobalt mined for your batteries or the nickel is not environmentally friendly not to mention the human rights violations. Nor is the by products of said mining https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable ... -batteriesAndro wrote: ↑Jul 11th, 2018 8:45 pmHard to respond to all your concerns in one post, but I'll try.
1. No matter how dirty my electricity was on that day, your ice car using fuel was worse. I actually did charging from solar on many occasions. Can you do that in your ice? Regarding production. As I said before no matter how dirty it was, your ice is worse in its lifetime. But here is a mostly green production vehicle, bmw i3
2. Large family. Tesla makes SUV for you. How large is large for you? Most ice cars have same capacity as ev or less.
3. Towing a jetski. Good for you. Sell the jetski and save some money or, here is some Tesla towing for you
2) Sure Tesla does make an SUV ... at about 100k. A Nissan Rogue starts at a 5th of that and a bigger SUV like a Pathfinder starts at around 30k depending on how many seats you really want. Available yes, financially feasible no....
3) Once again Tesla can do it but not at that price point. I can buy an SUV a Truck and a Car for the price of one Tesla