Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Why was my pre-topic deleted but other people's aren't?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2017 2:46 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes

Why was my pre-topic deleted but other people's aren't?

Selective modding? How come?
Share:
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8299 posts
12689 upvotes
Scarborough
Generally speaking they aren't allowed. Depending on the situation we may allow them and also in cases where we (the administration) need them to appear early (Costco West for example). Was there a specific reason why you needed to create your thread early?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 11:30 am
Generally speaking they aren't allowed. Depending on the situation we may allow them and also in cases where we (the administration) need them to appear early (Costco West for example). Was there a specific reason why you needed to create your thread early?

Smh nice cherry picking, mod,

What was the reason you needed the west topic to be early? So the OP of that thread didn't have a meltdown again and start whining to other users about stealing his thanks? And then at the end of the day you enforced his whiny personality, proved the site hypocritical and also showed that this site isn't a community site but a site playing favorited towards certain people.

You also "stole" all the actual OPs thanks on that Costco west topic, but I'm sure the pre-topic guy had no complaints there with his shameless multi edits for extra likes.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes
That awkward moment when the mods can't give you a reason as to why they need to cherry pick for certain people. So very necessary for someone to bookmark a topic for himself for hours when someone else already did it to completion to eventually get their work stolen from them because the mods have a "necessity" to cherry pick for certain people.

Nice. Expected.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes
First post took Tom a solid 15 minutes to respond.

Awaiting the second post full of the extra spicy logic on why admins need empty topics sitting around for 4 hours. I'm assuming all the mods are brainstorming together to figure out the best way to spin this. It would just make too much sense to delete the four hour topic and go with the one that was already completed.

But in today's world it sounds like it's best to squash the person who completed the community job first and then award that persons work to the guy who bookmarked the community thread for himself for four hours.

You guys need a new, good mod? I'm here willing to work for you guys.