Real Estate

why people from GTA are pouring in London and buying

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 9:14 pm
Dec 13, 2016
747 posts
560 upvotes
10 years to build a bus network which may not even have a dedicated line. Is this how things work in Canada? We are not talking a rapid train here, but a bus service, ROFL.

My wife works for Germans in Bangkok (sorry to bring this up again) and they are churning a different color Skytrain line every 2-3 years.

Pathetic..... No development - no vision whatsoever. Canada should stick to building condominiums...the only project that gets completed pretty fast.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
148 posts
31 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Jul 29th, 2017 8:18 pm
10 years to build a bus network which may not even have a dedicated line. Is this how things work in Canada? We are not talking a rapid train here, but a bus service, ROFL.

My wife works for Germans in Bangkok (sorry to bring this up again) and they are churning a different color Skytrain line every 2-3 years.

Pathetic..... No development - no vision whatsoever. Canada should stick to building condominiums...the only project that gets completed pretty fast.
LMAO ! by the way how much does a condo costs in Bangkok downtown vs london ontario you are comparing apples to oranges here :)
Dec 13, 2016
747 posts
560 upvotes
mattdominic wrote:
Jul 29th, 2017 11:30 pm
LMAO ! by the way how much does a condo costs in Bangkok downtown vs london ontario you are comparing apples to oranges here :)

10 years to build a bus network in a city like London, Ontario. Think about this.

I guess that much time is needed to milk the taxpayer to the max and all the dirty money to exchange hands. Yeah....I guess it does make sense.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
148 posts
31 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 12:57 am
10 years to build a bus network in a city like London, Ontario. Think about this.

I guess that much time is needed to milk the taxpayer to the max and all the dirty money to exchange hands. Yeah....I guess it does make sense.
You are talking like there is no bus network in London lol this is rapid bus transit which they proposed just last year and planning to get it done by 2019 so its just 2 years not 10 years my friend !
Dec 13, 2016
747 posts
560 upvotes
mattdominic wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 11:44 am
You are talking like there is no bus network in London lol this is rapid bus transit which they proposed just last year and planning to get it done by 2019 so its just 2 years not 10 years my friend !
Just quoting stuff from the link you provided.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
148 posts
31 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 12:16 pm
Just quoting stuff from the link you provided.
well my friend that has to nothing to do with London its all about getting all the money they need and its mentioned in the link that there is some politics involved
Mar 10, 2010
850 posts
90 upvotes
According to the City of London, London has the 3rd lowest population growth in the province. I really don't understand your posts about this town, why are you trying to pretend that London is something that it's not?
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
148 posts
31 upvotes
Clacker wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 7:57 am
According to the City of London, London has the 3rd lowest population growth in the province. I really don't understand your posts about this town, why are you trying to pretend that London is something that it's not?
someone is starting to get Jealous about the growth of the city :) all i am doing is posting the links about happenings in london and market activity in london
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
4919 posts
268 upvotes
Markham
jrpalin wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 9:53 pm
July was another pretty good month for London

http://www.lstar.ca/news/strong-finish-july-home-sales
"the best July monthly total in 10 years and an increase of 1.2% over the same period last year. "

Haha even cheaper than Edmonton
(Surprised the Toronto average isn't over $1mil...mist have condos included to drag down the average)
:idea: :) :lol: :razz: :D