Shopping Discussion

Why is it so hard to find unscented Arrid spray deoderant in London?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2011 12:30 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 26, 2009
436 posts
32 upvotes
Sudbury

Why is it so hard to find unscented Arrid spray deoderant in London?

Maybe it's just me, but this stuff is next to impossible to find in London. Zellers used to carry it, but they've long since dumped it in favor of the 'Sport' scent instead. Wally World, as far as I know has never carried the stuff and the store staff I've spoken to have no clue what I'm talking about when I ask them about it. They only have scented spray deodorant in a few different brands. It seems the only store that carries it is Shoppers Drug Mart, and I really dislike going there because of the high prices on pretty much everything. The only reprieve I have from that is stocking up when it goes on sale.

Does anyone know of a store other than Shoppers that carries it?
3 replies
[OP]
Feb 26, 2009
436 posts
32 upvotes
Sudbury
We have both Sobey's and Loblaw's here. Sobey's also owns Price Choppers, which you could say is their answer to A&P's Food Basics or Loblaws and No Frills.

Never really thought about looking at Sobey's, mainly because they make A&P look like a discount store at times. :lol: At least in London they do.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
50 upvotes
LondonOntGuy wrote:
Feb 19th, 2011 5:23 pm
We have both Sobey's and Loblaw's here. Sobey's also owns Price Choppers, which you could say is their answer to A&P's Food Basics or Loblaws and No Frills.

Never really thought about looking at Sobey's, mainly because they make A&P look like a discount store at times. :lol: At least in London they do.

packaged items at all stores are usually the same quality..just different prices.

fruits and vegetables at foodbasics here sucks though,loblaws sucks too here
[OP]
Feb 26, 2009
436 posts
32 upvotes
Sudbury
Bookpreviews wrote:
Feb 19th, 2011 10:41 pm
fruits and vegetables at foodbasics here sucks though,loblaws sucks too here

I've always been under the impression that Food Basics just gets the almost expired produce from A&P. Loblaws, I can't comment on because I've only ever been to one store, the Masonville location on two separate occasions.