• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2018 9:54 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 4, 2013
62 posts
8 upvotes

Wide shoes

I have wide feet. What retail locations in the GTA carry wide shoes? Most stores only carry shoes in standard widths.
10 replies
Nov 13, 2016
98 posts
25 upvotes
Rockport normally would carry a wide shoe option - Also check out skechers.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1210 posts
136 upvotes
Rockport...check The Bay. They often have discounts on Rockport.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
28602 posts
3941 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
It would easier if you tell us what kind of shoe you are looking for?

Casual?
Sport?
Formal?

I have the same problem, wide feet and it's hard to find stores. New Balance and Adidas both have decent options for Wide (D) feet
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
10941 posts
1266 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
karupt wrote:
May 1st, 2018 12:44 pm
I have wide feet. What retail locations in the GTA carry wide shoes? Most stores only carry shoes in standard widths.
Depends what shoes you're looking for... If work boots, majority are 2E, extra wide for wearing extra pair of socks in cold weather. If running shoes, cross trainers, walking shoes, trekking boots, hikers... then Newbalance would be the only major manufacturer that offers different widths, point blank. Nike only offers 2 shoes but they are bball related which doesnt help 99% of the population.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3822 posts
5178 upvotes
Ontario
Miller Shoes in Hamilton carries wide sizes.
New Balance-I bet you'd have to order in the wide sizes first before you can try any. I run into a problem trying to find women's 12B in stock at New Balance as store does not keep that size on the shelf or on display.
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
Aug 31, 2006
549 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
i was able to find some really wide shoes at The Shoe Company - E widths.
Sep 22, 2013
133 posts
39 upvotes
Shoe Avenue located at Danforth and Main has exactly what you are looking for. My wife with wide feet has been purchasing from this establishment for over 15 years. They carry men's, women's, and children's shoes in wide widths from casual to dress up.

http://www.shoeavenue.ca/site/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)