Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wiggle.com

Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Shoes $128 Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2018 3:06 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1142 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto

Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Shoes $128 Shipped

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50+
Retailer:
Wiggle.com
Great deal on Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Sneakers.

http://www.wiggle.com/adidas-ultra-boost/

Price is $152 (from $260) and apply SUMMER23 to bring it down to $128.52 with free shipping.

It says on checkout no duties for orders under $800.

EDIT: Appears Canadian orders may be subject to duties, though this is unconfirmed. User post below indicates no duties from Wiggle.

Remember, UK sizing is 0.5 smaller than US. For example, if you are a 9.5 US you want a 9.0 UK.
Images
  • UB.JPG
Last edited by Jeroyds on Aug 13th, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lenny = white
carl = black
164 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3610 posts
2214 upvotes
Thanks - In for 1 grey - 128 shipped.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2353 posts
1149 upvotes
Waterloo
FYI: This seems to be a UK website and ships from there.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (dual) | AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 FE | 32GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450-F II | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer Huntsman Elite | Razer Basilisk Ultimate |
Apr 15, 2014
291 posts
89 upvotes
Montreal
Core Black is out of size UK8. Wallet is safe this time.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1142 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
torontoraptor wrote: FYI: This seems to be a UK website and ships from there.
Thanks - I noticed that too.

The checkout page says:
Sales Tax
Goods are shipped from the UK. US orders up to $800 are free from duties and import taxes.
Not sure if this also includes Canada as it specifically says US - fingers crossed.
lenny = white
carl = black
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2353 posts
1149 upvotes
Waterloo
Jeroyds wrote: Thanks - I noticed that too.

The checkout page says:

Not sure if this also includes Canada as it specifically says US - fingers crossed.
I read that in the International Delivery section for Canada. Just something to be aware of just in case.
Ordering from Canada
We expect delivery to Canada to take approximately 5-10 days. Use our Priority Despatch service for a quicker despatch.

You can get free delivery on most orders over $80.

To browse the Wiggle site ready for Canadian delivery and with CAD as the currency click here.

Tax, delivery and despatch information for Canada.

When shopping for delivery to Canada we will automatically:

Remove British VAT at 20%
Only show products and brands available for delivery to Canada. For example food stuff and liquids cannot be shipped internationally.
Display prices in Canadian Dollars. The total displayed in your basket will be the price you pay as we will charge you in your local currency.
The price for delivery and the free delivery threshold will be displayed in your shopping basket.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
http://www.wiggle.com/h/option/international
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (dual) | AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 FE | 32GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450-F II | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer Huntsman Elite | Razer Basilisk Ultimate |
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, grabbed a core black.
Aug 12, 2018
1 posts
I actually ordered from here a month or so ago!

Just some anecdotal stuff from me, I had a similar deal, and I actually didn't pay any Duties! I'm from Toronto, and shipping was quick, only like a week and a day in business days.

It was delivered straight to my house, and I didn't need to pay for anything up front.

Obviously YMMV, but TL;DR: didn't get charged duties or anything :)
Apr 24, 2015
219 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
In for noble red 7.5 size. Hopefully it fits. Total cost is $156.13.
Aug 19, 2011
358 posts
274 upvotes
Solid price for a solid runner. The continental outsole wears pretty fast, but they are super responsive regardless. One of my favorite runners.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1142 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
ChadY13277 wrote: I actually ordered from here a month or so ago!

Just some anecdotal stuff from me, I had a similar deal, and I actually didn't pay any Duties! I'm from Toronto, and shipping was quick, only like a week and a day in business days.

It was delivered straight to my house, and I didn't need to pay for anything up front.

Obviously YMMV, but TL;DR: didn't get charged duties or anything :)
Thanks so much for chiming in! In my experience, I haven't paid duties on orders from the UK in the past, but I've never ordered from Wiggle so that's great to hear.

I'll still leave the "may be subject to duties" in case things have changed. Even adding 13-20% on top of the $128 would be a great deal in my option.
lenny = white
carl = black
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
8018 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
Jeroyds wrote: Thanks so much for chiming in! In my experience, I haven't paid duties on orders from the UK in the past, but I've never ordered from Wiggle so that's great to hear.

I'll still leave the "may be subject to duties" in case things have changed. Even adding 13-20% on top of the $128 would be a great deal in my option.
I placed an order on Sneakernstuff (shipped from Sweden), shoe was $200 cdn and I ended up paying $50 in duties :(
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, if the courier used is the Federal postal service of the country, there's very low chance you will be hit with duties.
Jan 30, 2018
37 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP! I never see the core blacks on sale this low. In for one!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
2253 posts
659 upvotes
Richmond, BC
I hate you guys haha got a core black
Jun 3, 2016
143 posts
264 upvotes
Purchased a few pairs from Wiggle before and I did not get hit by taxes / duties, YMMV though.

One thing to note: Signature is not required, and the delivery man left my parcel at my door for a few hours, so make sure your front yard is secured from parcel thieves.
May 29, 2017
649 posts
507 upvotes
If there's duties charged, would they be more than you province's 15% hst on goods? cause if not it's still a great deal

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)