• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2009 12:05 pm
May 27, 2008
5 posts
Sudbury
I called the Source today to check on the status of my "in stock" order from last week and was told that it hasn't shipped yet. Their excuse was that there were some people on a waiting list and they had made an error in posting the wii fit in stock (and telling me so on the phone), so I would get mine shipped whenever the next batch arrived. Thanks for getting my hopes up and then sending them crashing :mad:
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2003
2136 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Wow I really feel bad for the guys that pre-ordered and still haven't picked got theirs yet. I just randomly picked one up at Future Shop at Warden/Eglinton. They had about 5 left about an hour ago. Might want to call first to make sure they still have some.
Jan 28, 2008
112 posts
7 upvotes
Brick Driver wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2008 9:07 am
I called the Source today to check on the status of my "in stock" order from last week and was told that it hasn't shipped yet. Their excuse was that there were some people on a waiting list and they had made an error in posting the wii fit in stock (and telling me so on the phone), so I would get mine shipped whenever the next batch arrived. Thanks for getting my hopes up and then sending them crashing :mad:
I just call the source, the lady told me the truck was just arrive to their warehouse, whoever order last week on the phone might able to get them at the end of this week, but this is not a promise.
Aug 3, 2007
524 posts
243 upvotes
You can take HMV off the list - they no longer sell online. :|
Dec 17, 2006
996 posts
Brick Driver wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2008 9:07 am
I hate ordering online for "hot items" because of this. If I order something online that's in heavy demand, it's all hope and I never actually expect the item to ship when it's suppose to. Luckily, Amazon actually came through on my order of Wii Fit. I hope The Source comes through for you too soon.
Jan 19, 2008
1 posts
Ryus wrote:
May 27th, 2008 3:08 pm
Does anyone know if Blockbuster video will be selling this?

I called a few Blockbusters, but no one there has any information about it.
I'm in Nova Scotia, but Blockbuster here sells them. I called the one closest to me yesterday and was put on a list to call when they came in (were to get a shipment today). I called to check today after not hearing anything and they hadn't arrived yet, BUT apparently all the ones they were getting were preordered. So guess I won't expect a call.
Jan 21, 2007
11 posts
Just picked up mine there. They had one left on the retail floor.

Good luck.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2004
2657 posts
98 upvotes
i picked mine up last night at Best Buy in Oakville. They had about 10 or so left. Also i see Woodbridge has them in stock also. They won't hold them for you, so best to just call and see how many they have and then decide.
May 27, 2008
5 posts
Sudbury
Thanks for the 'heads-up' on various FS locations. Although they weren't showing any in store availability on the web-site, I dropped by the Sudbury Future Shop 40 minutes ago and they had about 2 dozen wii fit on the floor priced at $99.99. So I grabbed one and asked the cashier if I could get a price match to the Source at $89. She asked if they had any in stock and I played dumb. She started looking for the phone number, but a line-up started behind us and she said 'OK', so I got it for $88.

So, I suggest you call or drop by your local FS/Best Buy today. I'll cancel my Source phone order.
Jul 3, 2002
319 posts
9 upvotes
Brick Driver wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2008 1:40 pm
Thanks for the 'heads-up' on various FS locations. Although they weren't showing any in store availability on the web-site, I dropped by the Sudbury Future Shop 40 minutes ago and they had about 2 dozen wii fit on the floor priced at $99.99. So I grabbed one and asked the cashier if I could get a price match to the Source at $89. She asked if they had any in stock and I played dumb. She started looking for the phone number, but a line-up started behind us and she said 'OK', so I got it for $88.

So, I suggest you call or drop by your local FS/Best Buy today. I'll cancel my Source phone order.
Dont bother with BB @ STC, the web site state that there were wii fit, when I got there, none to be had.
May 8, 2008
102 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
major_lag wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2008 2:42 pm
Dont bother with BB @ STC, the web site state that there were wii fit, when I got there, none to be had.
And don't bother with BB at woodbridge...their website was wrong...they are totally sold out...however im hoping I'm wrong...
Jul 17, 2006
263 posts
3 upvotes
Any stores? Would be nice to have one for my daughter's b-day on the 12th. Better get a back-up plan though....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)