• Nov 30th, 2012 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 1, 2005
484 posts
90 upvotes
Mayosandwich wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 5:09 pm
As expected EBAY prices are going up, average $1000 listing right now. Will get even higher into Dec. Kijiji is the last place to check to see how much people are getting.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... +u&_sop=16

Look at this guy, has 89 of them he filled his entire living with them. $900US + $121 Shipping rofl.

Average $1000?

Um, here is an actual list of what they're SELLING for. Green price means it sold, red means it did not.

http://www.ebay.ca/csc/i.html?_sacat=0& ... te=1&rt=nc
Oct 6, 2007
228 posts
29 upvotes
Burlington
The Centre Mall Shoppers in Hamilton has a phone list (I am 4th on it, will remove my name now) for the Deluxe. They are expecting some, just not sure when.
stevstevd wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 2:10 pm
The original flyer had the deluxe in it, but then notices went out saying due to limitted supply, they had no deluxe. However, since it was in the flyer, I assume they are carrying it, or will be when they get stock. I am curious though when that might be or if anyone in Canada has ever seen a deluxe at shoppers
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2123 posts
879 upvotes
Mayosandwich wrote:
As expected EBAY prices are going up, average $1000 listing right now. Will get even higher into Dec. Kijiji is the last place to check to see how much people are getting.

Look at this guy, has 89 of them he filled his entire living with them. $900US + $121 Shipping rofl.

Please stop trolling every thread.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Mayosandwich wrote:

Dude, I still have 2 of them for $420 since last week (7 days ago) and not one sold.
Oct 15, 2012
9 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Found a basic set at Shoppers on Saturday night. I was told that it was final sale and no return can be issued once opened. Seems a bit odd but I don't mind keeping it. Also I did not receive a 10 dollar gift card mentioned here. I emailed them about this and apparently, the gift card promo was only valid during the weekdays but they were nice enough to credit me 16k Optimum points (worth 20 dollars) as a gesture of goodwill :) Thanks RFD! Basic set for $280 :D
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
There are a lot of 1000 dollar listings now. Also heard that gamespot is getting rid of their wait list because they won't be able to get them to everyone
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Guru
May 14, 2007
14190 posts
1015 upvotes
Scarborough
Whenever I see Wii U

This comes to mind
http://youtu.be/0JElywbkSbY
I used to be dah good, but then I took a chop stick to dah eye. So now I just...
Buy buy buy!

[size=0]-Asus P6T | Core i7 920 @4.0ghz | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz | Corsair H80 | Seasonic X-750W | XFX GTS250 1GB | Crucial M4 128GB SSD | WD Black 500GB, 1TB | WD 2TB Green | Antec 902
-13" MacBook Pro // Lenovo Thinkpad T410 | Core i5
-Acer AOD255 | Atom N550
-Asus Transformer TF101[/size]
Aug 3, 2004
675 posts
18 upvotes
I was at BB on Wilson yesterday.
They had about 4 of both the basic and deluxe. I was tempted to buy, but I don't really need it.
Aug 22, 2011
455 posts
58 upvotes
BRAMPTON
randy182 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 8:57 pm
Found a basic set at Shoppers on Saturday night. I was told that it was final sale and no return can be issued once opened.
That's BS... the once open part means NOTHING. I have a Basic I've tried to return at 3 locations and all of them told me "FINAL SALE"....
it's effing ridiculous. this thing will sell in a matter of minutes of them putting it back on the shelf...
Anyone have an extra Deluxe they wanna flip with me (if you have a basic's receipt you can use at another store? or a receipt paid for with cash I could use to return my basic set? PM me.)
Oct 15, 2012
9 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
jkoiou wrote:
Nov 28th, 2012 12:43 pm
That's BS... the once open part means NOTHING. I have a Basic I've tried to return at 3 locations and all of them told me "FINAL SALE"....
it's effing ridiculous. this thing will sell in a matter of minutes of them putting it back on the shelf...
Anyone have an extra Deluxe they wanna flip with me (if you have a basic's receipt you can use at another store? or a receipt paid for with cash I could use to return my basic set? PM me.)
I'm on your side dude, that does not sound logical to me either. Here's a link to Shoppers return policy

http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/ ... index.html

It states that electronics can indeed be returned in saleable condition, yet i was told it was a final sale and can not be returned. I have a nasty "NO RETURNS" written on my receipt.

I mean if I knew I was going to buy one, I would've pre-ordered it way back. This is sort of an impulse buy but I'm happy with the basic. Of course, if there's a way to switch to a deluxe I'd be the first in line. Cash receipt sounds like the way to go!
Feb 8, 2012
29 posts
2 upvotes
LONDON
You are an idiot. There could be a BILLION listings of Wii U's for 5000$ that does not mean it is worth ANYWHERE CLOSE to that. Stop spamming BS.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
attacus wrote:
Nov 28th, 2012 11:15 pm
You are an idiot. There could be a BILLION listings of Wii U's for 5000$ that does not mean it is worth ANYWHERE CLOSE to that. Stop spamming BS.
Stop being jealous.
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2004
3657 posts
181 upvotes
Don't know why people are expecting so much money out of it. Got my Basic at Staples for $299.40 after tax. Coupons ftw.
Aug 13, 2009
102 posts
7 upvotes
I returned a basic to shoppers but it was a nightmare had to argue with the manager forever till she finally did it. she said it was there policy but no one told me that when i bought it (launch day)
× < >