Travel

Will I meet/find anyone fun in Hong Kong?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2005 3:59 am
Tags:
None
70 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
Link no worky
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
Post a picture of yourself then we can judge :razz:
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
Good luck chatty. Go clubbing at TST or Central. Maybe you'll find a hit there
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
11979 posts
282 upvotes
You won't find anyone fun there if you spend all your time reaching out to us here. Good luck....if there was anyone who might benefit from a good shag, it's you.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3158 posts
497 upvotes
對不起,本論壇只有特定用戶可以訪問,請返回。

ahh screw that i'm not wasting my time =\
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1649 upvotes
I can't find a translator for ????? ?????? ????????????????????
Nov 20, 2002
460 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow Chatbox, you sure have a lot of requirements just for meeting someone!

>doesn't drink like a fish (if you don't understand this last part, then you're very likely not the kind I'm hoping for)

Haha.

Good luck. And perhaps you can copy and paste what it says so ppl here can read it as well.

Edit:
Hey, if you really want to meet new people, go "chern K" with a group of friends.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9248 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
if you can't find someone here local then what you think of the chances you'll find one there?? very slim, plus cost a lot of money to go have a date in hong kong. lol.

try the clubs here in toronto there are lots of them there are lots of girls who attend them.. ask anyone here probally met lots of girls there..
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Nov 3, 2002
956 posts
Manitoba
chatbox wrote:Will I meet/find anyone fun in Hong Kong?
According to the Eight Ball,
[IMG]http://www.indra.com/8ball/15.gif[/IMG]
"There are two ways to get enough: one is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less." - GK Chesterton
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2003
1769 posts
1 upvote
Seattle
aquariaguy wrote:I can't find a translator for ????? ?????? ????????????????????
www.altavista.com works for me...
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2003
1769 posts
1 upvote
Seattle
chatbox wrote:Here's my first "Request" post in a Hong Kong forum. :confused:
http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.ph ... 07&fpage=1
How well do you think it'll go?
Hong Kong discussion area prompt information

Sorry, this forum only has the specific user to be allowed to visit, please return.

[ Clicks on here to return to previous page ]
can't view the post :(
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20427 posts
1919 upvotes
Toronto
well I can't read Chinese (CBC) but I highly doubt you would want to go to a club/karaoke to meet a girl. Unless you were looking for short-term fun, my experiences at clubs is that girls that are picked up there are picked up quite frequently. Pretty "chui been" (i.e. easy)... :(

If you want to meet a girl and develop a meaningful relationship, meet friends of friends. Your circle of friends and colleagues are most likely people that have intrinsic values that appeal to you and chances are their friends have similiar characteristics. Just be more social and join any large group parties and social events.

Good luck chat...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9248 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
I need to make more friends too..

but I have tons of hooks up in china.. lots of girls. lol.

also pictures.. lol.

anyone here have hook ups?? like local girls that I can date. lol

china too far away.. no way of dating.. to hard.. too expensive.. lol.

just msn web cam chat etc..

humm hk also too.. hehe I wanna go back there and vacation it is a fun city to goto.. :D
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2681 posts
17 upvotes
actually... althought it says discuss.com.HK..
some of the pplz are not from HK, but from mainland and Taiwan...