Expired Hot Deals

Win 1 of 5 $10,000 prizes, Whiskas Temptations, Need pin or mail-in NPN, Sept 1/2011

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2011 12:08 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4418 posts
1365 upvotes

Win 1 of 5 $10,000 prizes, Whiskas Temptations, Need pin or mail-in NPN, Sept 1/2011

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The TEMPTATIONS® Sweepstakes commences on February 14, 2011 at 9:00:00 AM (ET), and closes on September 1, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm (ET)

To enter, go to http://www.temptationscontest.ca/

Enter four (4) unique (different) valid alpha numeric PIN codes found on specially marked participating products, then type in the Alpha security verification code exactly as shown and click on the “Submit” button. Entrants will be required to use four (4) unique (different) valid alpha numeric PIN codes found on specially marked participating products for each Sweepstakes entry.

There is a maximum of one (1) entry per day, per household. The maximum number of entries during the Sweepstakes Period is five (5) per household. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “household” is defined to mean the permanent address of an entrant or persons with whom he or she is domiciled or a member of his/her immediate family (defined as mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and husband, wife or spouse) that share the same permanent address. There are a total of thirteen (13) participating TEMPTATIONS® products:

NPN, write your first and last name, address, city, province and postal code), daytime telephone number, e-mail address on a 5”x5” piece of white paper and mail with a return self addressed stamped envelope to:
TEMPTATIONS® Sweepstakes
2680 Matheson Blvd, # 100
Mississauga ON.
L4W 0A5
in order to receive four (4) randomly selected unique Pin Codes. After receiving your four (4) unique PINS, go on line at www.temptationscontest.ca and follow the entry process as described in these Official Rules to enter and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Entrants will be required to obtain four (4) unique (different) valid alpha numeric PIN codes for each Sweepstakes entry. There is a maximum of one (1) request, per outer mailing envelope and entry per day per household. There is a maximum of five (5) requests and entries per household during the Sweepstakes Period. Requests by mail must be received by August 1, 2011.

Entrants must retain original PINS found on specially–marked pouches or received in the mail. If a selected entrant is unable to produce the four original PINS corresponding to the selected entry, he/she will not be eligible to claim the Grand Prize.

GRAND PRIZES:
There are a total of Five (5) Grand Prizes available to be won at the start of the Sweepstakes Period. .

Each Grand Prize consists of a cheque for Ten Thousand Dollars ($ 10,000.00CDN) Canadian dollars.

Grand Prizes will be allocated regionally as follows: Three (3) Grand Prizes to be awarded for Eastern & Atlantic Canada which includes Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island; Two (2) Grand Prizes for Western Canada which includes British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut.
18 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76726 posts
1574 upvotes
good luck
TOTAL WINNINGS TO DATE = $99,719.87
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20163 posts
358567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks time to go shopping
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2010
1697 posts
217 upvotes
New Brunswick
vilmark wrote:
May 2nd, 2011 12:31 pm

Yes, me too!! :)
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
41767 posts
558 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck RFD!
May 6, 2006
511 posts
4375 upvotes
Toronto
My cat is loving this contest but they have the PINs on the outside of the package!?
Deal Expert
Sep 7, 2009
22837 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
vilmark wrote:
May 2nd, 2011 12:31 pm

My kitty is going to get a bit more "fluffy" (aka fat) from this contest.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2558 posts
1599 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
Thank you I entered. Good luck to everyone.
Jul 2, 2011
1 posts
ETOBICOKE, Ontario
Well, I've entered this twice now and I am going to keep on doing it. It really is keeping my cat Maggie happy. She says thanks to you for all of her treats!!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13113 posts
2910 upvotes
What a lot of rules (must retain pins, etc.). No cats here but my friends have cats. For some of them I have to limit their intake of this product as it gives them the runs. Others are finicky and will only eat some varieties and not others. At least one of the cats though (a pretty overweight one) will eat just about anything including all the varieties of this stuff. Too bad you need unique pins which means you have to buy new product. Ah well, Dollarama has the best price on these packs anyway...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5696 posts
2387 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9818 posts
285 upvotes
thank you
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
× < >