Expired Contests

[Once] Win Over $100 worth of Lancôme Makeup and Product, an exclusive Luxe Box - [June 26]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2012 7:54 am
[OP]
Dec 31, 2008
14 posts
199 upvotes

Win Over $100 worth of Lancôme Makeup and Product, an exclusive Luxe Box - [June 26]

[IMG]http://www.urbanebloc.com/wp-content/up ... eBox_1.jpg[/IMG] Touch of French Charm. I want you to win it. And it’s all Lancôme goodness that you know you want too. Courtesy of Luxe Box, this beautiful limited run of Lancôme Luxe Boxes are a gorgeous black box of wrapped goodies. Included is over $100 worth of product (full size, hmm) – Hypnôse Doll Lashes, Bi-Facil, Art Liner, and L’Absolu Nu. Sound familiar? ‘Cause it’s endorsed by the ever internet-famous Michelle Phan aka Rice Bunny.

I’m always a fan (or Phan, heh) of Lancôme – they’ve got elegance, beauty, and quality down to a fine point. The artliner is the pick of the pack though – being that it’s refined, liquid perfection. It’s my absolute must to have a black liquid liner in my bag (alongside haphazardly dashed bills and cards in a clutch). Mascara has been my mainstay lately, with my main priority being to build volume and length (dang sparse Asian-gene lashes). These do a great job and foreshadow its effectiveness with its curvy body. And when you’re done? Feel free to wipe it off gently with the bi-facil makeup remover. No grease (yeesh).

Homegirl is making an appearance at The Bay Yorkdale on June 21st, and to celebrate her coming to Toronto, Luxe Box is giving YOU an opportunity to win a little part of her favourites.
[IMG]http://www.urbanebloc.com/wp-content/up ... _small.jpg[/IMG] Here’s how you enter to win:

LIKE us on Facebook – facebook.com/URBANEBLOC
COMMENT on this post and tell me why you want this stunning little box of goodies.
FOLLOW me on Twitter. @urbanebloc

Some rules:
  • One entry per person
  • Must complete all three tasks above
  • Only open to Toronto area residents
  • No cash value
  • Contest closes June 25, 2012, winner announced June 26, 2012
  • urbanebloc is not liable for how you react to these products!
Cheerio, get to ENTERING! xo, urbanebloc.com
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20434 posts
140500 upvotes
GTA
Good luck RFD...
Mar 7, 2011
380 posts
631 upvotes
Oshawa
Thank you. Missed. Date in Title should be contest end date, not draw date.