Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

Win a We-Vibe 3 Couple's Vibrator (no joke ....) (ends 31/01/2012, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2012 1:55 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Win a We-Vibe 3 Couple's Vibrator (no joke ....) (ends 31/01/2012, no QC)

Enter to win the new We-Vibe 3 couple's vibrator, the number one couple's vibrator in the world, courtesy of 2forcouples.com.

ARV $149

Enter here: http://2forcouples.com/apps/submissions ... st=We-Vibe

Rules & Regulations: http://www.2forcouples.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=159

[Editorial: You'd think this contest would be for 18+, but the rules don't mention anything about that :lol: ]

Pre-posting search terms: vibrator :o

Good luck!

P.S. after you submit your entry, the confirmation screen says something about "Thank you for your submission. We will send you a confirmation email with a link to upload your picture(s)." Don't worry - this is a separate matter and does not affect your contest entry.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
24 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
err, thanks... I can imagine the kind of spam that this may bring to my inbox :o
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
caper2007 wrote: err, thanks... I can imagine the kind of spam that this may bring to my inbox :o

That's what.... she said? (For you 'The Office' fans :cheesygri )

Thanks OP!!
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
AaronZungZung wrote: thanks! not that I need it..ahem..

Because you're single? :razz:

Just joking, but you walked right into that one ..... :lol:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23809 posts
7673 upvotes
North Vancouver
Great for a wedding gift!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
caper2007 wrote: err, thanks... I can imagine the kind of spam that this may bring to my inbox :o

bring what to where. :razz:
bring back colour
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Thank you, would still be better than most prizes I win (and no doubt more fun)
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2006
1418 posts
5369 upvotes
How do they know its the #1 Vibrator For Couples In The World? Was there a survey and how come I wasn't asked my opinon on that.

Everyone KNOWS that the #1 Vibrator for Couples is the Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Second place was at awesome Maytag top loading washer with the Supersonic Spin Cycle. Not that I have tried or anything.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)