Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1127 posts
358 upvotes
Whitby
johnzhuang wrote:
Aug 15th, 2014 9:33 am
Wind mobile "Pay Your Way" plan with unlimited incoming
I need a working wind sim card which is currently on "pay your way" plan and which has unlimited incoming included. Wind has stopped unlimited incoming feature on new pay your way activation after October 24th. I will pay for any credit balance you have on your account.

WANTED - ACTIVATED WIND PAY YOUR WAY(UNLIMITED INCOMING CALL)

sim card is on pay your way plan and must be activated before 24th of October 2013,
Does it matter if it's an Oshawa number?

-Jamie M.
Home server: http://ywax.us
Speedtest: Image
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
1216 posts
462 upvotes
Vancouver
johnzhuang wrote:
Aug 15th, 2014 9:33 am

WANTED - ACTIVATED WIND PAY YOUR WAY(UNLIMITED INCOMING CALL)
Good luck!

It will cost you a bundle…! :)
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2380 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
I know this is an old thread and Wind no longer offers PYW for new customers, but I do have it from awhile ago. Anyways, I've got a min-SIM and if I were to get a new phone that uses a micro-SIM, then I'd have to switch my SIM. I know I can cut my SIM card, but I'd just rather not. I heard it's $10 to switch your SIM, which I'm fine with, but would they still do it even though I'm on PYW? And would I be able to do this at one of those Wind kiosk stores..or would it have to be at a corporate store?
Jul 21, 2009
257 posts
50 upvotes
London
Changed my sim a couple of weeks ago. Cost me $25. Plan stayed the same.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2380 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
What the heck, so I called Wind to ask them my above question. They said they do not have any micro SIM cards but only the larger size or nano SIM card. That can't be true, right? She suggested that I search online to read how to cut my SIM card to a smaller size.
Oct 8, 2013
68 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton
crystallight wrote:
Dec 21st, 2014 11:13 pm
What the heck, so I called Wind to ask them my above question. They said they do not have any micro SIM cards but only the larger size or nano SIM card. That can't be true, right? She suggested that I search online to read how to cut my SIM card to a smaller size.
I'm pretty sure their SIM card can do all three. It has cutouts already and you pop out the layer(s) you need to cut down to.
Apr 20, 2012
122 posts
38 upvotes
EDMONTON
Is there anyone in AB want to get rid of their PYW plan? I am looking for one and will be happy to pay your balance. Please pm me
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2380 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
reflame wrote:
Dec 21st, 2014 7:43 pm
Changed my sim a couple of weeks ago. Cost me $25. Plan stayed the same.
I went into a Warranty location and was able to get the SIM card for free :)
johnvida wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2015 6:47 am
Is there anyone in AB want to get rid of their PYW plan? I am looking for one and will be happy to pay your balance. Please pm me
YMMV obviously, but be prepared to pay more then just the balance. Depending on your needs, this is by far the best prepaid/pay as you go "plan" out there and I know multiple people who got paid ~$100 more then the balance as that's what the buyers were willing to pay for such a good plan that's no longer available.
Jan 3, 2013
327 posts
71 upvotes
Mississauga
I have heard that unused PYW balances can be transferred to another PYW phone before the balance expires. Can anyone explain how to do this? My mother rarely uses up all her balance and I would like to be able to transfer it to my account. Is this possible?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
1216 posts
462 upvotes
Vancouver
looking4deals1 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2015 6:16 pm
I have heard that unused PYW balances can be transferred to another PYW phone before the balance expires. Can anyone explain how to do this? My mother rarely uses up all her balance and I would like to be able to transfer it to my account. Is this possible?
A. Steal her phone; :-)

B. Dial *123#

C. Option #3 [Transfer $$ from my own credit]
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Jan 3, 2013
327 posts
71 upvotes
Mississauga
max011 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2015 7:13 pm
A. Steal her phone; :-)

B. Dial *123#

C. Option #3 [Transfer $$ from my own credit]
Thanks. That's easy.
Aug 23, 2006
50 posts
104 upvotes
This is my first time doing this but... Anyone with a pay before account interested in $40 of PYW credit for $30? My balance is starting to pile up, since I mostly use free incoming. emt is probably easiest.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2008
13545 posts
4328 upvotes
Gatineau
Jdot wrote:
Jan 4th, 2015 8:51 pm
This is my first time doing this but... Anyone with a pay before account interested in $40 of PYW credit for $30? My balance is starting to pile up, since I mostly use free incoming. emt is probably easiest.
I can do it with PayPal if you want.

Djino
Aug 23, 2006
50 posts
104 upvotes
Looked up paypal. Seems too complicated. Would rather do emt. Willing to do $50 for $35 if that helps.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2008
13545 posts
4328 upvotes
Gatineau
Jdot wrote:
Jan 4th, 2015 9:08 pm
Looked up paypal. Seems too complicated. Would rather do emt. Willing to do $50 for $35 if that helps.
Sent you a PM.

djino