Ongoing Deal Discussion

[WIND Mobile] Wind Pay as you go -- Free Incoming Calls

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2017 4:51 pm
Tags:
Nov 20, 2015
7 posts
Toronto, ON
Is data available with Freedoms Pay as you go plan?
Mar 7, 2007
98 posts
10 upvotes
^ I'd like to know this too. I need it for GPS but currently being charged $1/mb, which is adding up.
Jan 20, 2017
143 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
metrognome wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2017 7:55 am
^ I'd like to know this too. I need it for GPS but currently being charged $1/mb, which is adding up.
I don't use data.
But I think this plan has $2 max per day.
Thank you RFDer for:
Zoomer $36 plan 2GB Data 400 Minutes Free HUAWEI GR5
Cannet $35 plan 30M/5M Free Modem
Total GCR cashback $356.41

NEVER argue with a negative person.
You will always lose.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1318 posts
262 upvotes
Ottawa
Just found this thread. Very good. I thought there are not so many grandfathered Wind PYW users with free incoming. Looks like I'm wrong. Glad to see you guys .
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1318 posts
262 upvotes
Ottawa
realbaobei wrote:
Apr 5th, 2017 4:55 am
I don't use data.
But I think this plan has $2 max per day.
Yes it is. I don't want pay $50 a month to give my kids unlimited data. I just let them use Wind PYW . Maxium $2 per day . They'll have unlimited data, text and outgoing call (to local only). They won't use $2 day most of time since they have wifi in school and home M to F. They use $4 in weekend and some text message outgoing in weekday. Basically $20 will cover whole month. I have plenty of balance in my account so I won't worry the $20. If I run of it, I'm sue someone here will sell his/her balance to me for a discount price Smiling Face With Open Mouth
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Mar 28, 2017
70 posts
15 upvotes
kanata2004 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2017 10:43 am
Just found this thread. Very good. I thought there are not so many grandfathered Wind PYW users with free incoming. Looks like I'm wrong. Glad to see you guys .
They gave it to everybody. I started without incoming, now have incoming.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1178 posts
506 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
icemasta wrote:
Jan 4th, 2012 10:56 am
It is a much better deal considering you also need to pay $1.25 for SO 911 fee. The only thing SO has as an advantage is the 1 year expiry on top-ups.
911 CALLS FREE

Speaking of 911 fee. Found out a while ago that any deactivated cellphone in north america (as long as you have a signal) can call 911 for free. So if all you need is an emergency phone when you are out of the house and rarely make phone calls then just find an old cellphone and keep it charged and on you and save the extra costs. Handy to know if you have a spare phone hanging around you could keep it in the car/home/etc..
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
May 2, 2008
33 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
No one interested in top up credit anymore ?