Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Windscribe VPN - RFD Exclusive Deal ($12/year)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2019 11:34 am
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Will Hulu ever work, or will it work using the Netflix streaming server?
Aug 15, 2013
93 posts
99 upvotes
yegorpb wrote: Hulu works on Windflix servers.

Re: lifetime. We don't sell this directly due to reason #1 mentioned here: https://blog.windscribe.com/lifetime-su ... 7b5ecb28ea
So have a 1 day flash sale at one of your "marketing partners" and send a PM to all those RFDers who say they would like to give you there money. Let's work this out ASAP so I can be secure!!
Thanks,
TheHammer
Jul 23, 2018
901 posts
387 upvotes
richiethehammers wrote: So have a 1 day flash sale at one of your "marketing partners" and send a PM to all those RFDers who say they would like to give you there money. Let's work this out ASAP so I can be secure!!
Thanks,
TheHammer
Hehe, good idea. @yegorpb Give us some good news man. Are you going to better the offer for us? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
What's the deal with not being able to get content from BBC as mentioned.?

Streaming or geo-restricted content is what I'd be interested in using it for casual use, I'm not particularly interested in torrents or the like.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes
Do you guys keep records, can it be completely anon? Buy through cryptos possible?
Nov 21, 2015
181 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
If my TV doesn't have the android app,then how can I download the Windscribe app to watch Netflix? Please help!
Thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2183 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
Never had a VPN before is this any good? Is this good to use for Android Box and to watch US Netflix from Canada?
Dec 15, 2017
222 posts
155 upvotes
George613 wrote: I have a 1gb connection and have been with windscribe for over a year and the best I get is 150M and I have tried all the servers. Usually it is closer to 100M not 150M. Tech support can't do anything I have tried.
I have rogers 500M line and yesterday managed to get 260M when connected to windscribe. The popular destinations such as US and UK are slower though. But nonetheless, it’s pretty good for only $12/y.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2543 posts
819 upvotes
anyone having problems installing Windscribe for Windows 10 ? After installation, when I launch the program it says something like "there are no Tap adapters, do you want to install ?" After I click okay, the program seems to hang (or is doing something in the background for about 2 minutes.) Then I get a message saying something like "Tap adapter successfully installed." When I try turning on the vpn, I get the same message about "no tap adapter, do you want to install." I seem to be going around in this loop. I did try rebooting but that didn't help.

Any ideas ?

Edit: problem solved. I had to download "openvpn-install-2.4.6-I602" from https://openvpn.net/index.php/open-sour ... loads.html. Reboot and then Windscribe works.
Oct 27, 2009
750 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton
If I want to use this through a ps3, How difficult is the set up?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2537 posts
5690 upvotes
Markham
Please don’t offer a discount rate lower than stacksocial for RFD. This is probably not going to be a popular opinion on RFD but 62USD is already cheap for lifetime VPN. I rather pay 62 (which I did) for a sustainable VPN business rather than 40 for one that will go defunct in a year.
Aug 15, 2013
93 posts
99 upvotes
Dave510...
Why are you a member of this forum?
RFD is for people who wish to save money.
Please do not be counter productive.
I do agree you need to run a sustainable business to be a worthwhile VPN service. Everyone wants value for there dollar. We at RFD just want value from a few dollars less.
The Hammer
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Hercaz wrote: I have rogers 500M line and yesterday managed to get 260M when connected to windscribe. The popular destinations such as US and UK are slower though. But nonetheless, it’s pretty good for only $12/y.
I have Rogers gigabit and got under 25 mbs. I was using a Shield TV hard wired to the Roger’s modem. This was to the US.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2537 posts
5690 upvotes
Markham
richiethehammers wrote: Dave510...
Why are you a member of this forum?
RFD is for people who wish to save money.
Please do not be counter productive.
I do agree you need to run a sustainable business to be a worthwhile VPN service. Everyone wants value for there dollar. We at RFD just want value from a few dollars less.
The Hammer
I want value rather than absolutely the lowest price possible. I would rather pay $62 USD for a VPN that lasts years rather than $40 USD for one that goes defunct in 2. It's clear which is the better value, even if it's cheaper to pay $40 USD.

So no, this isn't being counter productive. If you want to pay the lowest price possible then go buy yourself a 2 year subscriptions or something.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)