Tags:
None
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Gotoff wrote:
Jun 30th, 2017 12:59 pm
Alot of the recent posts in this thread sound so fake.
Surprisingly a lot of people use Google to find us and end up finding this thread on RFD. They might sound fake but I can account for every person in this thread. Either way, our work and customer service speaks for itself.
Jan 25, 2009
2 posts
toronto
Isn't this just a big old love fest!

I just had my windshield relaxed by Ken and crew and I had to chime in. Amazing service, excellent work, amazing price. What a great company and I almost can't wait to have my windshield crack again :)
Jul 7, 2017
1 posts
mer1ion
Sounds like you are the go-to for windshields in TO - can you recommend anyone out here in Vancouver that does good work?
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
doog99 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2017 11:02 pm
mer1ion
Sounds like you are the go-to for windshields in TO - can you recommend anyone out here in Vancouver that does good work?
I'm sorry but I don't know anyone that does glass on the west coast. You'll need to do your research on the shop you pick but I'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
7710 posts
3555 upvotes
Toronto
Gotoff wrote:
yeah bro, my post is full of fake-ness..

i doubt ken would make fake accounts to post in this thread. his character didn't strike me as someone that would waste their time doing that.. also the guy does windshield replacement for most of the large car dealers in Toronto. I don't know his actual numbers, but from the setup of his shop, I would say 90% of his business is car dealers and fleets... not home consumers.

that being said, I used the service and he did a good job for OEM glass replacement and being straight up...
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
4485 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto
Gotoff wrote:
This was a misinformed reply, I haven't gotten the glass installed by roy and co, but they seem like genuine guys and offer a competitive price. I've dealt with Roy and he's been patient throughout the whole process so i highly recommend giving them a shout.
Phones for sale
Signing up for Koodo / Public Mobile ? 😉
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
3692 posts
532 upvotes
Just had windshield replacement done by Ken @ Auto Glass Worx after I contacted @mer1ion . High character guy and upfront about everything. Quality work done in an hour. Their office is quite nice with drinks/snacks available free of charge and TV playing the latest movies.
Nov 23, 2013
7 posts
Brampton, ON
Hi @[mer1ion] I am coming into your shop this week to get a front passenger side window fixed. Look forward to it after reading all the great reviews on here knowing it will be done by a experienced person !
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4016 posts
1990 upvotes
Northside
Went to Auto Glass Worx and by far one of the best auto shops I've ever visited. Ken is such an awesome dude and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. These guys are reasonably priced and their service is just phenomenal. Mind you that i live in Pickering and definitely don't regret the drive to Mississauga.

The shop is extremely welcoming and clean. I can see why there are tons of positive reviews. I would make that drive to Mississauga in a heartbeat. There are three windshield replacement shops near my residence, none of them took the time to go into detail like Ken did.

Good job guys and keep up the great work!

p.s LOL at the 'fake review' comment. what a joke.
#WeTheNorth
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
2693 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
I had visited Auto Glass Worx about three weeks ago for my first repair; the stone chips were looked after within 1/2-hour of arriving at the shop! Ken and others were very friendly and professional :)

Unfortunately my windshield had two stone chips when I was driving on the highway this weekend; made a 2nd visit to this shop. Needless to say Ken is excellent and professional with his work.

Thank you again for all your help :)
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1791 posts
29 upvotes
North York
+1 for Ken @mer1ion . I had the windshield replaced at Auto Glass Worx yesterday for my 2016 Subaru Outback and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Ken is very knowledgeable and patient. He answered all my questions before the installation and even called me on my way home to make sure everything is good since I had concerns about the eyesight system on the car. I can't believe I'm giving a five-star review to someone in the auto repair/service industry, typically associated with overpriced rates and often poor service, but they were just exceptional. I hope these guys keep up the great work so I have "go-to guy" for windshield replacement.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15656 posts
3444 upvotes
Toronto
DJ Trance AZ wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 8:34 pm
I had visited Auto Glass Worx about three weeks ago for my first repair; the stone chips were looked after within 1/2-hour of arriving at the shop! Ken and others were very friendly and professional :)

Unfortunately my windshield had two stone chips when I was driving on the highway this weekend; made a 2nd visit to this shop. Needless to say Ken is excellent and professional with his work.

Thank you again for all your help :)
How much did it cost?
Mar 28, 2018
1 posts
Nice to know about the cost of these windshields. It's helpful that there are cheap auto spares such as this when we need replacements.
May 17, 2003
759 posts
676 upvotes
Mississauga
I've had Kenny & Roy @mer1ion fix numerous stone chips for me in the past, always been a happy customer. Finally, needed a full windshield replacement on my wife's SUV today and am happy to report that I am equally pleased. All the guys at Auto Glass Worx seem to take great pride in their work and it shows. Kenny & Roy accommodated my last minute appointment and had me on my way quickly. They are the only shop I'll use for my automotive windshield. Thanks guys.