• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 8:44 am
Tags:
None
Nov 5, 2015
122 posts
67 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Going to add my experience to this post with yet more evidence that mer1ion offers the best possible service, super easy communication, and overall incredible experience. Just had the front windshield replaced on my bimmer at Auto Glass Worx and I recommend them above everyone else. Do yourself a favour and send him a message if you're ever in the need for a glass repair. Thank you again for the A+ service!
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13023 posts
1604 upvotes
http://www.autoglassworx.ca/

6741 Columbus Rd Unit 13, Mississauga On, Canada Phone: 905-795-0669 Emergency phone: 416-560-6881

Hours:Mon-Thurs: 9am-6pm Fri:9am-5pm Sat: 9am-1pm Sun:Closed

Jan 13, 2007
300 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks to this thread, I now have a contact for my future windshield repair needs. This is what RFD is all about!
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
We really appreciate all the great feedback. Thank you everyone for the kind words. If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2006
4029 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Just had my windshield replaced there on Monday. Overall very satisfied with the experience. had a few minor issues after the windshield was replaced but they responded very quickly and had it fixed in no time. Price was great and got a Sekurit windshield the one i was looking for. Great customer service and great work. would definitely recommend other people as well.
Images
  • 20180714_202616.jpg
  • 20180730_164559.jpg
My Heatware no posting contact info in your sig
May 2, 2011
863 posts
151 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Also wanted to post regarding my experience. Had my windshield replaced about a week and a half ago. I dealt with Ken and he was very helpful and responsive in getting me several quotes with different windshield manufacturers.

Ended up going with a Pilkington windshield for my BMW 3-series and am very happy with the quick service. Ken also made sure to explain to me the differences between the various manufacturers and his recommendation. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for glass repair/replacement on their vehicles. Thanks Ken and merli0n!
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Grinning Face
We really appreciate the kind words
Aug 7, 2018
4 posts
mer1ion wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2018 2:18 pm
Thanks! Grinning Face
Do you guys do mobile replacement? Can I get a quote on a 2001 Lexus LS430? I am in Richmond Hill/Markham
Oct 3, 2003
193 posts
48 upvotes
I took both of my cars to AutoGlassWorx this week and Ken did a fabulous job. He explained everything he was doing and made sure we were well taken care of. I appreciated the attention to detail including moving my dashcam and 407 transponder back to their original locations and he even moved my oil change sticker. The free aluminum water bottle and can of glass cleaner were nice extras too, I'll be using those a lot. The waiting area had complimentary snacks, coffee, water and other drinks and there was a large selection of programs to watch on the TV to pass the time. If I ever need glass replacement again, I know exactly where to go and will recommend them to friends that need it. Thanks Ken for the great experience.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11323 posts
1723 upvotes
RFD
mer1ion wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2018 2:18 pm
Thanks! Grinning Face
Can I get a quote for a Ford Five Hundred sedan front windshield replacement?
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 11:52 am
Can I get a quote for a Ford Five Hundred sedan front windshield replacement?
I tried pm'ing you but get an error that your pm is disabled
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
hu_guy wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 11:40 am
I took both of my cars to AutoGlassWorx this week and Ken did a fabulous job. He explained everything he was doing and made sure we were well taken care of. I appreciated the attention to detail including moving my dashcam and 407 transponder back to their original locations and he even moved my oil change sticker. The free aluminum water bottle and can of glass cleaner were nice extras too, I'll be using those a lot. The waiting area had complimentary snacks, coffee, water and other drinks and there was a large selection of programs to watch on the TV to pass the time. If I ever need glass replacement again, I know exactly where to go and will recommend them to friends that need it. Thanks Ken for the great experience.
Thanks for the great review. We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with our service.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11323 posts
1723 upvotes
RFD
mer1ion wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 12:49 pm
I tried pm'ing you but get an error that your pm is disabled
Fixed, should take a few minutes to take effect
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
3183 posts
361 upvotes
Have not been there for a bit . But when I was top service always .