Tags:
None
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
pfbmgd wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:00 pm
Have not been there for a bit . But when I was top service always .
Thank you. We try our best to treat everyone the way we want to be treated
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 12:54 pm
Fixed, should take a few minutes to take effect
I tried several times and it still gives me an error
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11345 posts
1772 upvotes
RFD
mer1ion wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 5:37 pm
I tried several times and it still gives me an error
Strange. I pm'ed you instead.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
4237 posts
521 upvotes
Ottawa
FYI, in my experience, it pays to call / shop around. Had the windshield (heated glass) replaced in our Sienna on Friday and it was $240 for EOM glass by someone I found on Kijiji (quickglass.ca in case anyone in Ottawa is interested)
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
michelb wrote:
Aug 20th, 2018 8:56 am
FYI, in my experience, it pays to call / shop around. Had the windshield (heated glass) replaced in our Sienna on Friday and it was $240 for EOM glass by someone I found on Kijiji (quickglass.ca in case anyone in Ottawa is interested)
You're right, it does pay to shop around. Remember though, there are many installers that will cheat and use shortcuts that you won't see immediately. So if you think a $240 job is the same as $400 job, you are clearly mistaken. Now price isn't a clear indicator but it usually reflects on the quality of work. A premium windshield is important but the thing that matters the most is a good installer. I've redone many windshield jobs done by installers that offer cheap jobs and they all have one thing in common. They are installed incorrectly. There will be no primer on scratches. The urethane is is the cheapest they can find and require more than 24-48hrs to meet air bag standards. That means after install, the vehicle needs to sit for that time before you can drive away. Another shortcut will be not removing the cowl. They will just squeeze urethane below the cowl and slide the glass past it. BTW, the urethanes we use are 30mins and 60 minutes drive away time

In the end, it's your money. So spend it wherever you like. I'd rather go with a recommendation from a friend than some random kijiji ad.
Jul 7, 2007
30 posts
4 upvotes
Hi Mer1ion,

I just pm’d you looking for some info on a windshield replacement.

Thanks
Dec 7, 2011
490 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
a11u11 wrote:
Sep 5th, 2018 8:15 pm
Hi Mer1ion,

I just pm’d you looking for some info on a windshield replacement.

Thanks
HI, just got in and saw your pm. We'll give you a call in the morning
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2197 posts
24 upvotes
used mer1ion for my mdx chips and satisfied, they know wtf their doing and saving time going back is something ppl should consider
Jan 22, 2011
61 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing service from Ken and his team. Took care of me and my RSX type S for a windshield replacement.

Hospitality is second to none, greeted with a movie to watch while waiting, a fridge full of drinks and a snack bar on the house.

KEN took the time to explain the process of how they replace windshield glass and what materials they use.

Would not even think of going elsewhere.

(I commuted from Aurora to Mississauga after reading the extensively positive reviews online and on redflagdeals)
Jan 17, 2017
87 posts
173 upvotes
hello,

looking for a quote for a bmw 323i windshield replacement