Automotive

Windshield Stone Chip Repair / Windshield Replacement - Who does a great job?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 1:13 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12643 posts
1480 upvotes
Toronto
kaws wrote:
Apr 12th, 2014 5:44 pm
Thankfully no one is picking up... If he answered, it would be pretty scary.

Unfortunately, Ron passed away a couple years ago.. He was a genuinely nice guy. RIP
+1, he was a great guy. Worked on my vehicle and my father's vehicle. He had a lovely garden in the back and was very passionate about nature. It's very sad to be reminded that he has passed away.
Apr 26, 2007
543 posts
32 upvotes
Has anyone found a person/shop that does work like Ron?
Thank my post if it helped!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9380 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
Bumping this. It's more for cosmetic reasons as my chip/crack hasn't grown at all for years. Anyone recommend a good place/price? Thx.
Jul 14, 2009
29 posts
2 upvotes
richmond hill
I went to mer1ion last week to get my stone chip fixed, he is in Mississauga.

Their price is good and a great group of guys to deal with.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
21248 posts
2173 upvotes
whoever did my current car left white residue ***** certain places

looks awful
Feb 25, 2008
21 posts
Thanks in advance. Anyone have any recommendations. Called speedy today $100+ For just small one
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5063 posts
577 upvotes
Mississauga
I have crack like this:
Could I get this fixed at Canadian Tire? or does the whole thing need to be replaced?
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Banned
Nov 24, 2014
17 posts
1 upvote
Ashburn, ON
You can check out an Auto Glass Shop In North York. These guys are cheap and they can even drive down to you to assess the situation with your windshield. They don't rip you off either and actually do a good job for the price.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
3895 posts
1956 upvotes
Northside
Sorry to bump an old thread.

Looking to replace my windshield. Not sure if these recommended places are still around.

EDIT: Sent @mer1ion a PM.
#WeTheNorth
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
18 posts
3 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017 12:46 am
Sorry to bump an old thread.

Looking to replace my windshield. Not sure if these recommended places are still around.

EDIT: Sent @mer1ion a PM.
Have you tried this place when you call ask for the owner and say your friend recommended you because they have great deals. They will beat most price quotes.