Contests

[Other] Winner notifications (facebook,twitter, blogs etc)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 11:34 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
1029klite
4 hrs ·
Kimberly: Congrats to Tiana from Caledonia who identified 'Niall Horan' as the MMVA Artist of the day during the 5 at 5. She just won a pair of wristbands to the IHeartRadio MMVA's happening June 18th in Toronto!
https://www.facebook.com/1029klite/post ... 6491480656
Surfing 2017.😎 Wins: $50 gc, Starbucks coffee & 40 bonus stars (stars vapourized as I did not hit gold level before my May annual date).
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2054 posts
18323 upvotes
In Vision TV Newsletter - Congratulations to Our Recent Winners!

We just gave away two huge trips! Congratulations to Joan Albers of Edmonton, AB who won our Watch Victoria and Win Your Way to the UK Contest for a 10-day British Landscapes Tour from Collette...
AND congratulations to Esther Ravka of Thornhill, ON who is on her way to California with Visit Anaheim via our Wake Up, Watch One and Win Contest.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
Danone Oikos -Win 1 of 3 Yogurt Every Day cookbooks-FB
ed comment
Oikos Canada
Oikos Canada · 0:00 Thanks everyone for participating & congratulations to our winners: Stefy, Pnina & Jenna! * * * Merci à tous d’avoir participé et félicitations à nos gagnantes: Stefy, Pnina & Jenna!
9 · 6 June at 14:54 · Edited
Surfing 2017.😎 Wins: $50 gc, Starbucks coffee & 40 bonus stars (stars vapourized as I did not hit gold level before my May annual date).
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
Google Doodle - Doodle 4 Google Canada 2017, $10K prize
Jana Sofia Panem, a grade 11 student at Madonna Catholic Secondary School, won a nationwide contest for young artists to design a Google doodle – the banner atop the search engine’s homepage.
http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-teen-s ... -1.3458196

https://doodles.google.ca/d4g/
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
18691 posts
113960 upvotes
GTA
Winners from 2017-06-16-king-donair-trip-halifax-fb-2101571/

Posted on FB:

And the winners are.... Sasha Alexander and Daniel Noah!! Send us a DM for arrangements Fisted Hand Sign Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to comment and share their stories; we read each and everyone of them and thoroughly enjoyed them all ❤️
We would also like to send the following people a consolation prize so if you could also DM us your address, we'd love to send you something in the mail -
Connor Corson
Peadar Houston
Tiffany Rockey
Joey Salmingo
Molly McCarnan
Nichole Mugridge
Ed Renzi
Billy Hawk
Mike Alfano
Sean Rickard

Stay tuned to our page as we have a ton of other giveaways all summer long ❤️❤️❤️
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
Tasty Rewards-Overnight Oats contest winners
Congratulations to our winners!

Fran S., MB Karen E., ON Nicholas C., ON
Carmen M., AB Gloria C., BC Tara J., ON
Keith H., SK Mayda S., ON Dana U., ON
Amy C., SK Nicky M., BC Paula D., AB
Garfield C., NL Sandra K., AB Yolande G., QC
https://www.tastyrewards.ca/en/contests
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
TorontoPearson -#YYbeeZ Jar of Plane Honey

Replying to @rustysheba
Congratulations Hilda, you've won the #YYBeeZ contest! #YYBeeZ produced 1800 lbs of honey in 2016. Watch your DMs for prize delivery info.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3057 posts
16763 upvotes
North York
Ciel wrote:
Jun 26th, 2017 9:00 am
TorontoPearson -#YYbeeZ Jar of Plane Honey

Replying to @rustysheba
Congratulations Hilda, you've won the #YYBeeZ contest! #YYBeeZ produced 1800 lbs of honey in 2016. Watch your DMs for prize delivery info.
But she did not guess correctly
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
@Rosibal -she was the closest to correct answer.
The first person through each of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to correctly guess, without going over, how many pounds of YYBeeZ honey were produced in 2016, will be declared the winners.
Instagram winner of #YYZbeeZ Jar of Plane Honey
-not shown or indicated
Facebook winner of #YYZbeeZ Jar of Plane Honey

Sean Cooke 1425 lbs. I love honey! Honey Pot Honeybee

Page responded privately · 1 · June 23 at 6:33am

Toronto Pearson International Airport
Toronto Pearson International Airport Congratulations, Sean! Your guess was closest to the amount of honey our #YYBeeZ produced in 2016...1800lbs! We'll send you a message to coordinate the delivery of your prize!Honeybee

1 · June 23 at 1:53pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danone Oikos - Snack to Win $10000
The Grand Prize of $10000 was awarded to Melanie Belen of Toronto.
Via e-mail.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3338 posts
4199 upvotes
Ontario
Indigo Chapters - #ReadTheNorth book prize pack

Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3057 posts
16763 upvotes
North York
Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd.

Congratulations to our first batch of confirmed winners for the Nordi-cows contest:
Debra F. won the Instant Pot
Maureen N. won the BEATS Wireless Ear Buds
Sharon G. won the Coolpix Camera
Cheryl G won the Espresso Machine
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14037 posts
3158 upvotes
Canada.com Chris Stapleton Contest

Congratulations go out to Kaitlin MacDougall of Halifax, NS; Kaitlin is the grand prize winner and will be awarded with a trip for two to see Chris Stapleton perform live at Darien Lake on July 16th, 2017!
Congrats again to Kaitlin and thanks to everyone that entered this great contest.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14037 posts
3158 upvotes
Canada.com Trip to Ottawa for Canada Day Weekend Contest

Congratulations go out to Alexa Brand of Toronto, ON; Alexa is the grand prize winner and will be awarded with a family trip for four to Ottawa to attend the WE Event over Canada Day Weekend!
Congrats again to Alexa and thanks to everyone that entered this great contest. Happy Canada Day!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14037 posts
3158 upvotes
Avery - Flip to Win

Congratulations to daily winners Chantelle D., Peter B., Denise T., Kathleen H., and Anita D., and Michelle P.! Keep sharing Flip to Win for more chances at winning the Grand Prize and daily prizes!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2054 posts
18323 upvotes
Congratulations to the winners of the Celebrate Summer – VH® Aylmer Accents® PAM® Hunt’s® and Pogo® BBQ Giveaway Contest!
https://vhsauces.conagrafoods.ca/promotions/winners/

Week 1 – Jeannine S., Quebec
Week 2 – Jesse C., Quebec
Week 3 – Michael F., Saskatchewan
Week 4 – Rebecca H., Alberta
Week 5 – Edmond L., British Columbia
Week 6 – Marlaine D., Quebec
Week 7 – Claire P., Quebec
Week 8 – Fabienne B., Quebec