Contests

[Other] Winner notifications (facebook,twitter, blogs etc)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2017 5:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1532 posts
2831 upvotes
The time has finally come to announce the winner of our “Why is this cookie so good?” contest!
Our heartiest congratulations to Shaaron E. Kirkwood from Miramichi who won the grand prize of $10,000 to indulge her taste!!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1991 posts
19029 upvotes
Ottawa
Congrats to Leclerc winner from NB !
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
38128 posts
25496 upvotes
Economy
gofforever wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 2:53 pm
The time has finally come to announce the winner of our “Why is this cookie so good?” contest!
Our heartiest congratulations to Shaaron E. Kirkwood from Miramichi who won the grand prize of $10,000 to indulge her taste!!
Congrats!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3133 posts
18519 upvotes
North York
Congratulations to all of the Week 7 Froster Flip the Lip Winners! Make sure to get your codes entered before October 3, 2017!
Samsung 49" Smart TV — Nick A. of Toronto, ON
Lumix Mirrorless Camera — Mikayla V. of Jasper, AB
Macbook Air — Sandra L. of North York, ON
LEGO Star Wars Death Star — Jayna C. of Kelowna, BC
Surface Pro — Naomi R. of Kitchener, ON
Nintendo Switch — Kristy P. of Bowmanville, ON
Vitamix A2500 Blender — Stacey H. of Winnipeg, MB
$50 Prizes — Joanne R., April P., Deanna B., TJ D., Sarah B., Michelle C., Linda D., Jon K., Laura C., Robert R., Brent W., Laura M., Lauren B
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3133 posts
18519 upvotes
North York
Flip the lip - Circle K

Week 8 Winners, your prize notification emails have been sent! Check your inbox (and your spam folder just in case)!
Samsung 49" Smart TV — S. I. of Lindsay, ON
Lumix Mirrorless Camera — Donovan T. of Nanaimo, BC
Macbook Air — J. P. of Fonthill, ON
LEGO Star Wars Death Star — Shanda E. of Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Surface Pro — Melissa M. of Lethbridge, AB
Nintendo Switch — JC F. of Brandon MB
Vitamix A2500 Blender — Jody L. of Konoka, ON
$50 Prizes — Zafir D., Nancy L., Chris C., Danielle D., Jim S., Kim S., Aisha R., Nichol F., Elton C., Poonam J., Faye A., Joanna F., William B., Remi R., Kennedy H., David H., Brent B., Danielle J., Erin N., Allen S., Jorge C.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1707 posts
1100 upvotes
Toronto
GDK Tires
3 hrs ·

Congratulations once again to the winners of our #TurkeyGivingFacebookContest. Make sure to read and follow the rules on how to claim your prize as this is the 2nd and final post for winners! Winners were chosen by random selection and are as follows:

Alexis Sharp
Alice Ketchum
Anu Chopra
Brandy Lee
Brenda Lacourciere
Bruce Novakowski
Cady Lauren
Carol Ann Westbrook
Christine Morris
Cindy Lee Moore
Cw Sam
Darlene Schuller
Dennis Heber
Donna Allen
Fahima Mohmand
George Hayes
Haggis Boock
Istvan Olah
Jeanette Chad J
John Kennedy
Lindsay Wilcox
Lisa Van Camp
Marina Bird
Mei Jing Liu
Mickey Ristic
Pat Drouillard
Renee Senecal
Scott Whitehouse
Sue Budgie
Thush Fernando
Wendy Wagar
Yeon Kim

To claim your prize of a President’s Choice gift card valued at CND$50, please see that you follow the rules below:

1. Send a Facebook Message to our GDK business page by 11:59PM (Toronto Time), Tuesday October 3rd 2017 and confirm that you have received this notification and would like to claim your prize.
2. Select a GDK location nearest you to receive and pick up your gift card and share that location in your response.
3. Participate in the GDK #TurkeyGivingFacebookContest Prize Ceremony at the time in which the prize is received.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3381 posts
4363 upvotes
Ontario
Save.ca - Back to School with Staples
News via e-mail of winners:
Grand Prize $500 Staples Gift Card:

Candy R. ........... Brantford, ON

Secondary Prizes $100 Staples Gift Cards:

Venera R. ........... Toronto, ON Paula B. ........... Miramichi, NB

Lori S. ........... Kitchener, ON Agatha G. ........... Toronto, ON

James D. ........... Placentia, NL Edwin S. ........... Paradise, NL

Kevin S. ........... London, ON Don S. ........... Halifax, NS

Maggie Ann H. ........... Burnaby, BC Moshe E. ........... Toronto, ON

Thank you to everyone who participated!
Surfing 2017. Fall, show me the roll-out of prizes!
Jul 9, 2013
915 posts
6057 upvotes
Ontario
Thank you to all who participated yesterday in our first Trivia Tuesday Giveaway! The correct answer was 1999.
We'd like to congratulate Lezlie Adams as our winner. You've won two SawStop Titanium Series Blades! Please send us a direct message to claim your prize.
Play again next Tuesday for your chance to win - new prizes each week!
#SawStop #Giveaway #Trivia #Question #Free #Contest #Woodworking #CabinetSaw #Gift #Box

https://www.facebook.com/sawstop/photos ... 07/?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/sawstop/

No details or I would post it as a weekly contest
2015 wins: 89 wins / $29,632 - 2016 wins: 79 wins / $59,590 - 2017 wins to date : 39 wins / $31,133
Feb 22, 2012
508 posts
7025 upvotes
Quebec
Re: L'Oréal TIFF contest
I won ! I never got an e-mail, so it's a surprise...
I wrote an e-mail to the address mentioned in the rules to inquire about my prize, because I'm getting worried. The draw took place on September 30 and this is what the rules say:

In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, each person whose name drawn at random will have to be reached by telephone or e-mail by the contest sponsors within five (5) days following draw.

Update: I got a response from a l'Oréal representative: "Since all of the information was provided in the entry form we did not reach out to the winners. However, all of the prizes are being shipped over the next couple business days so you should receive shortly (timing will depend where in Canada you are)".
Last edited by zebrastripes on Oct 5th, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4555 posts
4604 upvotes
GTA, ON
zebrastripes wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 6:34 pm
Re: L'Oréal TIFF contest
I won ! And so did villanueva ! I never got an e-mail, so it's a surprise...
I wrote an e-mail to the address mentioned in the rules to inquire about my prize, because I'm getting worried. The draw took place on September 30 and this is what the rules say:

In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, each person whose name drawn at random will have to be reached by telephone or e-mail by the contest sponsors within five (5) days following draw.

Update: I got a response from a l'Oréal representative: "Since all of the information was provided in the entry form we did not reach out to the winners. However, all of the prizes are being shipped over the next couple business days so you should receive shortly (timing will depend where in Canada you are)".
I won a gift box from L'Oreal earlier this year. Took them over 10 weeks to send it out. They had lots of excuses and kept saying it was sent out when it wasn't. I had to email them over and over again. I hope you get your prizes quickly.
Feb 22, 2012
508 posts
7025 upvotes
Quebec
krag48 wrote: I won a gift box from L'Oreal earlier this year. Took them over 10 weeks to send it out. They had lots of excuses and kept saying it was sent out when it wasn't. I had to email them over and over again. I hope you get your prizes quickly.
I received my prize today :) I hope many RFD members are among the winners too !
Images
  • 20171006_110759.jpg