Contests

[Other] Winner notifications (facebook,twitter, blogs etc)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 4:08 am
Tags:
None
Nov 24, 2004
40 posts
211 upvotes
Congrats, was this the contest where we had to pick toppings on our burger or hotdogs. I recall that the prize was a racing package in California...possibly? Just wondering if you were able to substitute that prize, by asking? I have often wondered if that is an option?
Super great win!
BK2006 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 11:23 am
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
2893 posts
25256 upvotes
hannasmom wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:14 pm
Congrats, was this the contest where we had to pick toppings on our burger or hotdogs. I recall that the prize was a racing package in California...possibly? Just wondering if you were able to substitute that prize, by asking? I have often wondered if that is an option?
Super great win!
This thread is for posting notification of winners on social media or other sites. There is a separate thread for personal wins.
I did not win this contest.
Nov 24, 2004
40 posts
211 upvotes
Sorry about that BK20006, i assumed based on your username...whoops on my part too as i was just in the discussion thread and thought i had posted this there...
BK2006 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:34 pm
This thread is for posting notification of winners on social media or other sites. There is a separate thread for personal wins.
I did not win this contest.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1560 posts
2852 upvotes
We’re excited to share the 10 lucky winners of this year’s Cashmere® “Diamond” Contest. Congratulations, this is your time to shine!

Thank you to everyone for participating. All winners have been contacted and awarded their diamond earring prizing.

Ashley L., Newfoundland
Darlene E., Ontario
Grace C., Ontario
Helen T., Quebec
Nicole K., Nova Scotia
Pauline G., Ontario
Rebecca B., Ontario
Sandy J., Ontario
Sebastien M., Quebec
Susan A., Ontario
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4722 posts
4714 upvotes
GTA, ON
in my email

For the past month or so we've been running a camera giveaway on Contrastly in partnership with my friends over at Photzy. ​Camera

The winner was selected at random from a total of 12,813 unique participants who had a combined total of 144,766 entries. The winner is David A (entry #120,847) from London, UK. Congratulations! David has already been contacted and the Fuji X-T2 camera w/ 18-55mm lens package is already on its way to him!

I'd like to say thank you for entering the giveaway and for making it such a big success. As a small token of our appreciation, please use the code Giveaway20 when you purchase anything in the Contrastly Store and we'll take 20% off your purchase.

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway! Stay tuned, we'll have another one soon :)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3734 posts
14932 upvotes
Halifax
https://www.facebook.com/HormelGatheringsCanada/

Thank you to everyone who entered! Please join us in congratulating our five winners!
Angus Grant
Stacy Bourgeous
Kriston Somerton
Joy Bjorn
Tammy Connelly
If you did not win this time around there is another promotion LIVE on our Facebook Page! Have a great day everyone!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2010 posts
19337 upvotes
Ottawa
https://www.tastyrewards.ca/en/contests

Chills & Thrills Contest - $1000 to host epic family get-together. Congratulations to our winner! Sheila, R. BC

Miss Vickies - Let's Stay In Tonight - 5 winners of $200 Prepaid Credit Card. Congratulations to our winners!
Tina, R. AB
Connie, L. ON
Irene, L. ON
Lisa, D. SK
Yanhua, T. ON

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

bunmin