Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Winners

Clinique Men's Sonic System Brush (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 1:17 pm
May 12, 2017
121 posts
179 upvotes

[Winners] Clinique Men's Sonic System Brush (YMMV)

Was just picking up a few gifts and found 3 Clinique For Men Sonic System Brushes for $39.99. These currently retail for $111.00 at Hudson's Bay and Shoppers. These were at the Dougall Winners in Windsor (ON). There is really no major differences between the mens and women's version, except the color (I believe the brush heads on the mens model may be a little more stiffer than the women's). Great price considering the replacement brush head are $34.00.
Images
  • IMG_0211.JPG
13 replies
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
They had one at the Marshall's located at Keele and Major Mackenzie yesterday. Not sure if it's still there
Oct 24, 2010
119 posts
127 upvotes
Great White North
I've washed my face with my hands and some soap and water for the last almost 50 years and it's worked quite well. Minimal zits, no blackheads. Some face cream after and still have minimal wrinkles. What does this brush do differently? Is it meant for problem skin?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
2161 posts
3198 upvotes
GTA
geetar1101 wrote: I've washed my face with my hands and some soap and water for the last almost 50 years and it's worked quite well. Minimal zits, no blackheads. Some face cream after and still have minimal wrinkles. What does this brush do differently? Is it meant for problem skin?
https://www.clinique.com/product/1611/3 ... sing-Brush
Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush
Dermatologist-developed for men's skin. Purifying brush head with charcoal grey bristles cleans more effectively than hand-washing alone.

Gently yet efficiently cleanses to remove dirt and oil to help keep skin clear.
Two bristle types go easy on cheeks, firm on forehead, chin, nose.
Preps for a comfortable shave.
Gentle sonic action helps skin look energized, vital.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4622 upvotes
GTA
Real men don't use this crap

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
I want to see what people's skin looks like after using this for ten years, especially after having a normal diet (which isn't very healthy), it'll probably look like hell.
Dec 8, 2006
627 posts
334 upvotes
Scarborough
My grandfather used a bristle brush, straight edge for shaving and Noxema ( It BURNS!!!!) to wash his face. at 98 no wrinkles.
Drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney.
Skin is the biggest YMMV out there. Allergies, allergens in products, pollution, water intake........etc etc etc
Nov 12, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Picked up one in winners recently and it turns out the brush didn't charge at all.
Aug 29, 2005
7 posts
1 upvote
I picked one up in Toronto (Yonge/College) and mine also didn't charge. This model isn't the USB version and I'm guessing the batteries are really old and will no longer hold a charge
Mar 1, 2016
37 posts
12 upvotes
Got one and mine was faulty too. Theres a reason why Winners sells is for cheaper than the retail store.
May 12, 2017
121 posts
179 upvotes
I feel bad for posting such an awful deal.

The price is great, especially if you’re in the market for one. Today I went back picked up the women’s version that I found at Winners and tested it out after reading all the issues everyone was having. So far, it seems to be working well.

They still sell them at Hudson’s Bay, but not at $39.99. But I’m not sure if these were. Bad batch that were shipped out and clearanced or if they’re all defective.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)