Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
1412 posts
1786 upvotes
myleftnut wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 5:02 pm
Is it a "all sales final" policy with their final clearance, cuz I bought some stuff last week that I'd like to return.
Nope, it's not an "all final clearance sales= no return or exchange" policy.

For all Winners, HomeSense & StyleSense purchases- you have 10 days from the date of purchase to return for a full refund ( refunded back to however you paid for the items - cash, debit, credit card or store credit) or exchange.

Refunding after 10 days - CSR will refund the amount back to you with a store credit/giftcard.

I purchased a pair of capri pants for only $4 among other items, came home tried it on and it was too loose for my liking. About a week later, I went back to my local Winners and returned the capri + a R.L sweater with a cinch. Just remember to keep the tags and receipt for an easy return.
"Women are like teabags; you don't know how strong they are until you put them in hot water." :cheesygri
Feb 8, 2009
622 posts
51 upvotes
fashionelle1 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 6:00 pm
Nope, it's not an "all final clearance sales= no return or exchange" policy.

For all Winners, HomeSense & StyleSense purchases- you have 10 days from the date of purchase to return for a full refund ( refunded back to however you paid for the items - cash, debit, credit card or store credit) or exchange.

Refunding after 10 days - CSR will refund the amount back to you with a store credit/giftcard.

I purchased a pair of capri pants for only $4 among other items, came home tried it on and it was tơ loose for my liking. About a week later, I went back to my local Winners and returned the capri + a R.L sweater with a cinch. Just remember to keep the tags and receipt for an easy return.
Thanks for the info. I've only ever returned things on regular priced items and the Final Clearance Liquidation event kinda had the notion of a final sale policy; like most other clothing stores do when they liquidate stuff.
Jul 23, 2007
582 posts
9 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
myleftnut wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 9:59 pm
Thanks for the info. I've only ever returned things on regular priced items and the Final Clearance Liquidation event kinda had the notion of a final sale policy; like most other clothing stores do when they liquidate stuff.

My understanding is when you return a final clearance item after the last final clearance date which is this Sunday, they will not re-sell the item. I believe all the unsold items go to charity. So I always try to return it before the sale finishes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2086 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
bought a Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy for $1, and it plays a baby lullaby too.

It's the last weekend folks :!:

See how far you can stretch your pocket change :lol:
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
16773 posts
3103 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
The Shopping Lady wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 11:51 pm
My understanding is when you return a final clearance item after the last final clearance date which is this Sunday, they will not re-sell the item. I believe all the unsold items go to charity. So I always try to return it before the sale finishes.
Because you don't want the clothes to go to charity? :confused:

BTW the winners on Spadina was tapped out of men's stuff completely by like, Wednesday.
Jul 23, 2007
582 posts
9 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
BinaryJay wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 10:16 pm
Because you don't want the clothes to go to charity? :confused:
Depends on how you see it... I was trying to give others a chance for some cheap clothes... if we all want the clothes to go to charity, then none of us should be buying final clearance at Winners. :|
Nov 1, 2007
107 posts
got a sweet pair of Dylan George Designer Jeans today for $7!!! I also bought a nice pair of Kenneth Cole khaki's for $5.

My wife got an awesome wool BCGB hoodie for $12.

This was at the Winner's on Queensway by Kipling in Toronto.
Sep 17, 2006
419 posts
26 upvotes
Kelowna
Sooo sweet! We were there when they were slashing prices today and had a huge cart full of stuff (4 girls in the family ha ha) and by the time we had tried everything on they had slashed some more prices and more stuff had been put back! I got $381 (Winners Price) of clothes for $31!!!!

(3) scarves
(1) pair of socks
(3) pairs of gloves for my husband - 2 pairs leather!
(3) dresses
(4) shirts
(2) pairs of jeans
(1) monogramed wine bottle cover
(1) lotion

Best day ever!! ha ha
× < >