Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

WinX DVD Video Software $29.95 per - Save $30

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2014 9:33 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON

WinX DVD Video Software $29.95 per - Save $30

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2014
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum that supports the backup of old and new DVDs and WinX HD video Converter Deluxe that brings all-in-one video converting, video editing and YouTube video downloading solution, both of them are available at $29.95, for a limited time only. I got both of them (Thanksgiving giveaway version) last month, but full version is worthy to grab in this Xmas sales owing to free upgrade and life-time support.
;) It's my cup of tea, may be yours?

[QUOTE]Digiarty Software, a persistent multimedia program developing company, today announces the synchronous support for almost all the new copy protections embedded in latest DVDs including Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Expendables 3 and Maleficent, through constant updates of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. It proves the technical progress in the featured DVD ripper and other related software. (via BussinessWire)[/QUOTE]
12 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
i prefer slysoft products
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
Love Digiarty products, have bought a bunch of them, they work well and the support is good as well.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Anything that these tools can do that you can't easily do with freeware tools?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
wearysky wrote: Anything that these tools can do that you can't easily do with freeware tools?
Waste money.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2693 upvotes
Vancouver
While there's nothing wrong with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, I must point out that it's frequently given away free, most recently for Thanksgiving, and before that it was September. The next time will probably be Boxing Week. The free version does not include support or updates, but when they give away the latest version every 2 months...

I also have to point out that this software is nearly identical to many other DVD rippers from the Wondershare/Aiseesoft/Laewo/etc group which are also frequently given away free. That's because they're all built with a similar GUI shell around open-source components like ffmpeg.
Banned
Dec 15, 2014
8 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
movieking wrote: Love Digiarty products, have bought a bunch of them, they work well and the support is good as well.
A bunch of them? I bought their video converter and used for three months, working effectively and really love it tOOoooooo.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2973 posts
2622 upvotes
I'm pretty sure there are freewares that will do the same thing
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
xblackdemonx wrote: I'm pretty sure there are freewares that will do the same thing
I found that they also offer clean freeware like dvd to mp4/avi/xxx format ripper, YouTube downloader etc if you folks need. I'm the type of person who be into buying movies on dvd, such a troubleshooting dvd ripper constantly update to support new dvds. Sure it's a great way to protect my treasured dvd investment :razz:
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
bluElock wrote: A bunch of them? I bought their video converter and used for three months, working effectively and really love it tOOoooooo.
I bought a package deal from them during one of their sales, and got the video converter, DVD ripper, DVD Copy and another one or two.
turtlesx wrote: I found that they also offer clean freeware like dvd to mp4/avi/xxx format ripper, YouTube downloader etc if you folks need. I'm the type of person who be into buying movies on dvd, such a troubleshooting dvd ripper constantly update to support new dvds. Sure it's a great way to protect my treasured dvd investment :razz:
I've used many of the free ones, but I prefer the digiarty products. I got them free previously since they often do giveaways, but you don't get the updates. Can't remember what I paid, but very happy with the purchase. It's not for everyone, but I'm fine with paying a bit extra and getting a consistent product that serves my needs.
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
movieking wrote: I've used many of the free ones, but I prefer the digiarty products. I got them free previously since they often do giveaways, but you don't get the updates. Can't remember what I paid, but very happy with the purchase. It's not for everyone, but I'm fine with paying a bit extra and getting a consistent product that serves my needs.
Ditto here. It's our tea, and cheers! :lol:
=========================

BTW, the holiday package is up to 80% discount this time.
Banned
Dec 15, 2014
8 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
It seems that getting a package is cheaper and wiser since I'm going to rip some of my dvd to iPad. :eek: Watching dvd movie is necessary for me to kill time on Xmas way home.
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bluElock wrote: It seems that getting a package is cheaper and wiser since I'm going to rip some of my dvd to iPad. :eek: Watching dvd movie is necessary for me to kill time on Xmas way home.
The latest hot DVD movie supported by WinX DVD Ripper Platinum: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1, Into the Woods, Unbroken, The Gambler, Big Hero 6, Fury, Interstellar, Gone Girl, Ouija, Dolphin Tale 2, Lucy, Guardians of the Galaxy, Maleficent, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles etc. For folks in RFD who are on the way home, may a favorable wind send you safely home and wish you all have a special Christmas.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)