Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Trader Score: 87 (100% Positive)

Wisdom Detail - Car Care Products - Markham

RFD Last Updated: March 1, 2017

New Permanent "Store"/Pick Up Location

I've partnered with OCG Detailing (www.ocgdetailing.com) and they will now facilitate all local pick ups from their shop.

7605 Woodbine Ave.
Unit 9
Markham, ON
L3R 5V3

Now Accepting Debit/Credit Card Transactions

More details can be from http://www.wisdomdetail.ca

For more details I can be reached at
info@wisdomdetail.ca

Finally got around to updating the site with some of the newer products listed in previous posts.

If you get a chance, please like my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/wisdomdetail (I hope to do more with it down the road)

Additional Interior/Exterior Items have been moved to Post #2

Machine Polishers and Polishes/Compounds
Last edited by leungly on Jun 3rd, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
536 replies
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
From Left to Right
Assortment of Items

Optimum No Rinse (32oz), Menzerna Super Finish, Menzerna Power Gloss Compound, Menzerna Super Intensive Polish, Menzerna Power Finish

Optimum Final Finish, Optimum Hyper Compound, Meguiar's #83 Dual Action Cleaner/Polish, Meguiars #105 Ultra-Cut Compund, Meguiar's #205 Ultra-Finishing Polish

Chemical Guys Synthetic Acrylic Quick Detailer, Meguiar's Quik Detailer (32oz), Black Wow, Meguiar's #82 Swirl Free Polish, Meguiar's #80 Speed Glaze, New Optimum Hyper Polish Spray Bottle

Glass Master Pro

Duragloss 821 - All Wheel Cleaner, Duragloss 281 Wet Look Tire Shine, ClearKote Carnauba Moose Wax, Optimum Opti-Bond, Poorboy's Bold N'Bright, Poorboys Wheel Sealant, Stoners More Shine Less Time

Klasse Sealant Glaze (32oz), Klasse All In One (16.9oz), Isopropyl Alcohol, CyberClean Auto, Poorboys White Diamond, Poorboys Black Hole, Stoners Tarminator

Fine Leather Scent, Pacific Breeze Scent, Clean Car Scent, Chemical Guys Odor Eliminator, Langka Paint Chip Repair Kit, Duragloss Absorb-It, Micro-Restore (32oz)

5.5" White and 5.5" CCS Pads

5.5" Black and 5.5" Green CCS Pads
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Will revise with more relevant photos in the coming weeks/months. (Posted on March 28, 2016)
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1706 posts
122 upvotes
Markham
Trader Score: 22 (100% Positive)
Thanks for the great products, use them all today!

Excellent products, great prices...and great seller!

:)
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Added
4" Lake Country Hydro-Tech Tangerine/Cyan Polishing Pads
303 Aerospace Protectant (16oz)
3M Auto Scotchgard

The $4.00 Scent pads are really good if your looking for something thats not overpowering in terms of smell yet provides a decent aroma throughout the vehicle. They last for about 30 days and you just open up the package and throw it under the seat and away you go. Scents Available: Fine Leather, Clean Car and Pacific Breeze.

Stoner Tarminator is one of the best bug/tar and tree sap removers. Just spray on, wait a couple of minutes and gentle rub off with a mf towel. If its a very stubborn stain/spot, multiple applications may be necessary.
Nov 20, 2005
89 posts
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
Just met with Larry today.

Highly recommended for people who are looking for hard to find detailing products. He may find you the stuff not listed in his list (that's what I did).

His price is cheaper than buying stuff from the other countries / local with the all the shipping fees.

I would definetly buying more stuff from him in the future.

Thanks again, Larry.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel