• Mar 18th, 2017 2:11 pm
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Trader Score: 87 (100% Positive)
Upcoming Stops

North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington - June 21st - Early Morning - Email Me for more details/arrangements

North York - Keele Exit - Straight through Traffic Light when getting off 401 Westbound - ~7:45am
Mississauga - Tim Hortons @ 1530 Aimco Blvd ~8am (Time to be finalized)
Mississauga - Shell Gas Station @ 2695 Credit Valley Road ~8:20am (Time to be finalized)
Oakville - Petro Canada @ 1550 North Service Rd W ~8:35am (Time to be finalized)
May 28, 2007
60 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 0
Will order some Black Wow and Pre-Wow later this month for my MINI JCW... After two years it is in need of some refreshing.

But also looking for some interior cleaner. Something for use on the interior black dash/door panels and more importantly removal of dog dirt and dog dried DROOL from the leatherette/vinyl seats.

I've used "Meguiar's Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner and Protectant" in the past and it was pretty decent. Have also used "Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer" but it was not very effective other than for removal of light surface dirt. Anything you recommend?
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
walk0080 wrote:
Jun 18th, 2014 3:33 pm
Will order some Black Wow and Pre-Wow later this month for my MINI JCW... After two years it is in need of some refreshing.

But also looking for some interior cleaner. Something for use on the interior black dash/door panels and more importantly removal of dog dirt and dog dried DROOL from the leatherette/vinyl seats.

I've used "Meguiar's Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner and Protectant" in the past and it was pretty decent. Have also used "Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer" but it was not very effective other than for removal of light surface dirt. Anything you recommend?

Honestly, I'm not sure what to use for the removal of dog dirt and/or dog drool from leathrette/vinyl seats. I'd probably use any all purpose cleaner (diluted) to begin with on those surfaces and then finish it with 303 Aerospace Protectant or Sonax Dashboard Cleaner or Optimum Leather Protectant (Can be used on vinyl/rubber as well), or 1z Cockpitt Premium.

Any all purpose cleaner from the Meguiar's one to Optimum Power Clean to Poorboy's All Purpose Cleaner should suffice in terms of cleaning.

If you really need a rubber cleaner. http://www.wisdomdetail.ca/index.php?ro ... egory_id=0 this would do.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
The Webpage continues to have the most up to date locations and times.

Scarborough - July 11th - 4190 Finch Ave East (Midland/Finch) - ~5:20pm

North York - July 14th - Keele/Wilson (Metro Parking Lot) - 7:35pm

** NEW Markham - Warden/Hwy 7 Area - Tuesday July 15th @ 7pm ** Orders MUST be placed before Sunday July 13th to be eligible for this Pick Up Time and Location - This will become a ROUTINE Pick UP Location but the Catch is that it needs to be placed before SUNDAY.

Scarborough - July 13th - 3320 Midland Ave (ScotiaBank) - 12:50pm

Etobicoke - July 19th - 11:30am (At or Near Woodbine Race Track - 555 Rexdale Blvd)

Downtown Toronto (near Eaton Centre) - Most Weekdays

Ajax (401/Salem Road) - Weeknights/Weekends
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Richmond Hill - July 18th - 10 Royal Orchard Blvd - 10:00am - Sharp

Etobicoke - July 18th - 384 Olivewood - 12:00pm

Etobicoke - July 19th - 11:30am (At or Near Woodbine Race Track - 555 Rexdale Blvd)

Scarborough - July 20th - 3320 Midland Ave (ScotiaBank) - 12:50pm

** NEW Markham - Warden/Hwy 7 Area - Tuesday July 22nd @ 7pm ** Orders MUST be placed before Sunday July 20th to be eligible for this Pick Up Time and Location - This will become a ROUTINE Pick UP Location but the Catch is that it needs to be placed before SUNDAY.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Scarborough - August 29th - Scarborough Town Centre - 12:15pm

Scarborough - August 29th - Scarborough Vicinity - 3:30pm to 5:30pm

Scarborough - August 31st - 3320 Midland Ave (ScotiaBank) - 12:50pm

** NEW Markham - Warden/Hwy 7 Area - Tuesday Evening (Some Flexibility during the week might be possible) ** Orders MUST be placed BEFORE Sunday August 31st to be eligible for this Pick Up Time and Location - This will become a ROUTINE Pick UP Location but the Catch is that it needs to be placed BEFORE SUNDAY.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Mississauga - Friday October 24th - Evening - Winston Churchill/403 (Approximately 8pm or 9pm, Exact Location and Time will be confirmed by email for those that place an order.)

Mississauga - Saturday October 25th - Afternoon - 3:30pm - 75 Derry Road West (Mississauga Convention Centre)

Scarborough - Sunday October 26th - 3320 Midland Ave (ScotiaBank) - 12:50pm

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, it's just been a very busy busy time at home.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel