• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2017 2:11 pm
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Trader Score: 87 (100% Positive)
I will no longer be doing regular pick ups in Scarborough, Ajax and Downtown Toronto. There might be opportunities to do so with advance notice but it'll be a coordinated effort (Email me if you want to try to arrange something.) The new "store" pick up location which I've been able to open with the help of OCG Detailing will now support pick ups on a daily basis between 11am and 7pm.

Permanent Pick Up Location Now Open - I've partnered with OCG Detailing (www.ocgdetailing.com)
7605 Woodbine Ave. Unit 9, Markham Ontario, L3R 5V3
OCG Detailing (Cash Only at the moment)

This shop will facilitate all pick up orders going forward. Orders can be made online and then picked up in person. Orders can also be placed at the shop but due to insurance regulations (its complicated) there will be limited browsing available. (There might be an opportunity down the road but for the time being it will be very limited and orders can be placed within the store a computer terminal and then paid in cash right in the store.) I am working on a card payment solution (Currently I'm not able to share a card terminal there.

Please feel free to contact us via email at info@wisdomdetail.ca
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
AtlsNBP wrote:
Mar 31st, 2016 5:07 pm
About time you got a shop..

Are you open on weekends?
Yes the shop is open on weekends. They work on cars 7 days a week so he's open 11am to 7pm everyday.
The number at the shop is: 647-567-0268

If you to make sure they're open before you head over, or if you place an order online you can call to see if its ready for pick up.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
The continued support I've received through RFD has been tremendous as I don't often have the best price and for some products considerably higher than competing retailers (Unfortunate but my reality.)

The response has been really well received with the new physical location.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
leungly wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2016 10:11 am
Matador (Tornador Like) Air Cleaning Gun back in stock.
And they actually have one on hand that can be demonstrated. :)

Orders placed online can be picked up same day at the shop. If the order isn't ready by the time you pick it up, it can usually be put together in 3-5 minutes. The shop number is also on the home page so you can also call to see if the Order is complete and ready for pick up.
[OP]
Sep 22, 2004
865 posts
8 upvotes
Ajax
Restocked P21s Total Auto Wash, Gel 500ml Wheel Cleaner, Griot's Engine Bay Dressing, 303 Washer Tablets, Griot's Detail Sticks, Klasse All in One, Klasse Sealant Glaze, Collinite 845, Collinite 915 (D'Elegance), CarPro Tar X, Chemical Guys Bare Bones Undercarriage Spray, Chemical Guys Pete's 53 Paste Wax, HD Touch (waterless wash), and a few other items.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel