Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

WM: Borderlands 47,83$ & MORE !

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2010 5:24 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 13, 2009
699 posts
1155 upvotes

[Walmart] WM: Borderlands 47,83$ & MORE !

At Wal-Mart during April 7th to April 13th.

If you didn't get Borderlands (Like me) when it was $39,99. It's a second chance to get it ($22 off !!)
You could PM the game @ FS/BB !!! :D

AND

There also the Black Wireless Network Adapter (Price is set @ $99,99 everywhere)

However, during this week @ WM, the Wireless Adapter is now $84,83!!!

And again, you could PM the adapter @ FS/BB

Borderlands X360 $69,99---> $47,83 !

Black Wireless Network Adapter X360, $99,99---->$84,83!

Have a nice week RFD.
Xeerochild wrote: RFD is serious business, no jokes allowed.
24 replies
Nov 24, 2008
165 posts
23 upvotes
The Source has the black wireless adapter for 79.99 right now!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
DeAtHisLaNd wrote: At Wal-Mart during April 7th to April 13th.

If you didn't get Borderlands (Like me) when it was 39,99$ It's a second chance to get it 22$ off !!

You could PM the game @ FS/BB !!! :D

AND

There also the Black Wireless Network Adapter (Price is set @ 99,99$ everywhere)

However, during this week @ WM, the Wireless Adapter is now 84,83$ !!!

And again, you could PM the adapter @ FS/BB

Borderlands X360 69,99$---> 47,83$ !

Black Wireless Network Adapter X360, 99,99$---->84,83$ !

Have a nice week RFD.
strange price format, very unreadable.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1235 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
sz1999 wrote: strange price format, very unreadable.
That's how the French do it! I always used put the dollar sign after the price when I was writing in English because that's how I learned it in immersion!

Borderlands must be a killer game. Wish I'd T3'd for that way back when, it hasn't dropped in price for months and still sells on eBay for more than MW2 regularly!
Jan 13, 2010
195 posts
24 upvotes
Halifax
Thought I heard rumors of a Borderlands GOTY with all the current DLC?

That'd be cool but I too missed out on snagging this for $40 and have always regretted it. $50 is tempting.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
sz1999 wrote: strange price format, very unreadable.
This intrigued me, find this KB from microsoft (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316982). When it is negative dollar, a space is placed between number and trailing $, such 1.1 $ means -$1.1
Is it true? I like to see refund receipt from Quebec, that is interesting.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
easterclause wrote: That's how the French do it! I always used put the dollar sign after the price when I was writing in English because that's how I learned it in immersion!

Borderlands must be a killer game. Wish I'd T3'd for that way back when, it hasn't dropped in price for months and still sells on eBay for more than MW2 regularly!
For me, it was the best game of 2009. I put a ton of hours into that, and had a blast the whole time. If you even remotely like random loot drops in games like Diablo, this is like the second coming. The game is tense and hilarious at times too...
Sep 16, 2008
330 posts
62 upvotes
Where did you see this deal I checked walmart.ca and the price still shows 59 dollars I checked the flyers and didn't see it there. Is this eastern stores only. Do you have a link?
Dec 30, 2009
267 posts
15 upvotes
FulciKills wrote: Thought I heard rumors of a Borderlands GOTY with all the current DLC?

That'd be cool but I too missed out on snagging this for $40 and have always regretted it. $50 is tempting.

Thanks OP.
I've heard that rumor since January, but nothing has been made available to if that rumor has any truth. They have just released an in store retail version of the first two expansion packs for $20, so I don't know how far away a gold version of the game would be if it comes out at all.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2009
2004 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond, BC
adDiction wrote: Hrm thanks, wonder how I didn't see that.
Cause Quebec flyer starts on every Wednesday...

Select Quebec as your province then select any city in the drop down and you'll see their flyer.
Apr 1, 2009
146 posts
120 upvotes
Terrace
Borderlands was pretty good, but only worth a rent imo
Dec 10, 2009
5 posts
Montreal
Borderlands was $50 new $45 used at ebgames downtown Montreal , thought it was a sale but the csr told me it was the new price
Nov 9, 2008
304 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Captain Snazzypants wrote: For me, it was the best game of 2009. I put a ton of hours into that, and had a blast the whole time. If you even remotely like random loot drops in games like Diablo, this is like the second coming. The game is tense and hilarious at times too...
I found it the exact opposite, I was bored to tears after realizing after the first five hours that every mission is just a variation of the previous ones. Go here, collect X item, kill X enemies etc etc. Even the maps are really small, it's just cramming in a bunch of nothing and stretching the game length while pretending there's a different mission each time.

I don't get the praise for it, it just felt like the same thing over and over again and people eat it up. The drop system was nice but your inventory is pathetically small, even with the full upgrades.

It's an okay game. I did finish it, reluctantly and after I hit level 50 I promptly sold it right after that. And don't even get me started on that "ending", yeesh.

The bosses however, are very well done. If nothing else, the big battles will make me look at a sequel.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
red2tango wrote: Borderlands was pretty good, but only worth a rent imo
+1
And $47.83 is suppose to be a deal? Guess I can tell the banker to stick it up his/her @#$... NO DEAL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
Someguyatwork wrote: I found it the exact opposite, I was bored to tears after realizing after the first five hours that every mission is just a variation of the previous ones. Go here, collect X item, kill X enemies etc etc. Even the maps are really small, it's just cramming in a bunch of nothing and stretching the game length while pretending there's a different mission each time.

I don't get the praise for it, it just felt like the same thing over and over again and people eat it up. The drop system was nice but your inventory is pathetically small, even with the full upgrades.

It's an okay game. I did finish it, reluctantly and after I hit level 50 I promptly sold it right after that. And don't even get me started on that "ending", yeesh.

The bosses however, are very well done. If nothing else, the big battles will make me look at a sequel.
The key to this game is co-op and thats why its so much fun lol.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2005
3214 posts
387 upvotes
Vancouver
deal_with_singh wrote: The canadian dollar is higher than the US dollar and yet its still us paying more? this is why being canadian sucks
Canadians are 2nd class humans. Fcuking greedy retailers.