Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

WM - Glade Cinnamon/Apple & Holiday Mix 4 Candle Pack $2.99 Reg $11.97 Instore Only

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2015 8:32 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast

[Walmart] WM - Glade Cinnamon/Apple & Holiday Mix 4 Candle Pack $2.99 Reg $11.97 Instore Only

These Glade candle 4 pack sets (exclusive to Walmart) are no longer available online and now available instore only. Some stores are sold out but many stores do still have stock.

My store in Chatham had lots of both the Cinnamon/Apple and Holiday Mix sets.

For any scent lovers out there, or for those wishing to create an unique and rich aromatic scent in your home on special occasions, these sets are an absolute steal for $2.99 for a set of four candles...........as each Glade candle normally sells for about $4.50 each!

To check local store inventories, links below:

Cinnamon/Apple Link:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/glade-holid ... 0188129700

Holiday Mix Link:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/glade-holid ... 0188129697

Enjoy!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
KaranS932 wrote: Sold out
:?: :?: Sorry, I thought it was clear in my OP header and content that these Glad scented candle packs are indeed sold out online and are only available in store....you will have to check online for your local store inventory. I have provided links to help ;)

^^^^^^ see above
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
Thanks OP! Your post is clear too.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
djemzine wrote: Thanks OP! Your post is clear too.

I thought my OP was clear .....much thanks for your confirmation djemzine... I was beginning to doubt my written communication skills! :)
Sep 4, 2014
537 posts
47 upvotes
Madden, AB
Agreed - Your post was clear. too bad my area is out of stock in store! Hopefully someone found the deal too!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
montward wrote: I thought my OP was clear .....much thanks for your confirmation djemzine... I was beginning to doubt my written communication skills! :)
You're welcome. Sadly I went to one location, and they confirmed 6 at the CSR desk. However they said it was in the back storage area. So one of them went and said it can't be found. Must be on the trailer and will be on the shelves tomorrow or something.

I smelt BS as that person took only 5 minutes to go and look for it. Onto the next Walmart I guess.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Good luck in your quest for these djemzine....the response you received from the CSR seems strange indeed.....
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
Look for the wax melt holiday scents too ! They are on clearance as well, and you can get it free after using $2off coupon.

printable coupon
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2414 posts
259 upvotes
Ottawa
Still about 10 packs of the Apple Cinnamon Cheer set. We cleared them out of the holiday mix.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Still Available!!

I hate to Bump a thread from a few weeks ago......but for anyone interested, Walmart still has the Cinnamon/Apple 4-pack glade candle set in stock online for $2.99. (reg. $11.97) These make for great scents in your home throughout the year, long after the holidays!

Hurry....only limited quantities are left online and it even appears that some Walmart stores may still have stock instore!!

Free Shipping too! Thanks RFDers and do Enjoy! :D

http://click.linksynergy.com/deeplink?i ... rfdcb-d450

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)