Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 $5

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2015 11:49 pm
Tags:
Nov 15, 2009
189 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 $5

WM Markville has ample supply of the Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 at the bottom of the PS3 display case for $5, urban camo edition for $10. Should work with all Bluetooth-compatible devices that support mic and mono audio including phones. Comes with mini-USB charging cradle. YMMV at other locations.

Photo
Amazon info (Black)
Amazon info (Urban Camo)
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
thanks op, will definitely drive by there tomorrow to check out
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
this is good deal. :)
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2009
1638 posts
386 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Colin0317 wrote: Is it PS4 compatible?
I'd like to know this as well as I'm tired of using that cheap plug into the controller headset that came with the ps4. I'm pretty bummed that my Bluetooth headset that I used for my ps3 isn't compatible with the ps4, would buy this immediately if it was good for the ps4
Jun 10, 2015
277 posts
708 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Looks like a steal at this price. Quality not too great but that's manageable since they are cheap.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2013
1013 posts
221 upvotes
Niagara/Mississauga/…
Have these been seen anywhere in the western GTA?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4944 posts
1057 upvotes
lol, good deal, but it's uncomfortable as fuh...
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Jun 2, 2009
126 posts
18 upvotes
Looks like someone cleaned out Markville Sat morning. None left at 12pm.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you OP for sharing.

But it is too far for me to get there.

If anyone will be getting one for themselves, care to help and buy me one extra with you? And I will pay you back of course.

PM me if you can help with that. Cheers and thank you in advance! :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Isaac Clarke wrote: Looks like someone cleaned out Markville Sat morning. None left at 12pm.
Didn't notice you post until I had made mine. :(

So there is no more stock at that Walmart at all?
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
Anyone see them at any of the Walmart locations in Vaughan? If any of you guys find out if it works with the PS4, let me know! I may just go get one anyways and test it with my boyfriend's PS4. If it doesn't work I'll give it to my brother since he has a PS3 :)

edit: If I even get lucky enough to have some of these in stock, I'll use my friend's Walmart discount for 10% discount :cheesygri
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Isaac Clarke wrote: Looks like someone cleaned out Markville Sat morning. None left at 12pm.
Guess we'll find out how much they cost now on kijiji or craigslist!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
I think these are like those xbox 360 live packs, old stuff they found in a warehouse and are distributing on clearance.

I haven't seen these in actual stores in years, and I remember tracking that camo model to see if it would drop in price and they all just disappeared. and that was 2-3 years ago, so don't expect it be in all stores or assume that hoarders are buying them all.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Colin0317 wrote: Is it PS4 compatible?
no, sony wants you to buy all new peripherals, so no ps3 bluetooth devices will work with the ps4.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
JackWhyte wrote: I think these are like those xbox 360 live packs, old stuff they found in a warehouse and are distributing on clearance.

I haven't seen these in actual stores in years, and I remember tracking that camo model to see if it would drop in price and they all just disappeared. and that was 2-3 years ago, so don't expect it be in all stores or assume that hoarders are buying them all.
Good point. I don't need one, but since I passed by 2 WMs today I stopped in and checked. No sign of them. Not even an empty space alongside a $5 price tag. In fact I didn't find anything to pick up at all, aside from groceries.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Oct 22, 2010
286 posts
136 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Don't waste your money on this crunmby unit. I have this exact unit. There is always interference. It will work for like 20 min fine then you voice gets crackly. My friend has same unit to. Same issue. Even does it on phone when I use it.
Sep 16, 2013
159 posts
79 upvotes
Calgary, AB
JackWhyte wrote: no, sony wants you to buy all new peripherals, so no ps3 bluetooth devices will work with the ps4.
Not true at all. I had a PS3 Pulse Bluetooth headset that worked with my PS4. I upgraded because I didn't like how it kept losing audio signal. But it did work. When the PS4 launched initially the PS3 headsets did not work but they patched it in after a few months. I'm not sure if the headset in this deal works with PS4 but to say no PS3 peripherals work with PS4 would be inaccurate.

Anyway, in either case, I would avoid bluetooth gaming headsets for the exact reason I mentioned above. In my experience they tend to lose signal quite frequently and it can be really frustrating, especially if your talking to someone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)