Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

(wm) Swiffer wetjet or sweep and trap $18.94

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2014 9:25 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton

(wm) Swiffer wetjet or sweep and trap $18.94

Good sale on swiffer wetjet at Walmart this week. Can stack or price match to get bigger discounts. Regular price is $25.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
I love swiffer but this particular product has really bad reviews.
Sep 18, 2011
91 posts
33 upvotes
We've been using swiffer wetjet for years and it's worked well on hardwood and laminate. The only downside is the expensive pads that I've yet to find replacement for. Costco does put them on sale once in a while.
Aug 23, 2011
620 posts
252 upvotes
rpakdel wrote: We've been using swiffer wetjet for years and it's worked well on hardwood and laminate. The only downside is the expensive pads that I've yet to find replacement for. Costco does put them on sale once in a while.
I use microfiber cloths, multi use per towel with folding it the right way and washable too. The only thing is it's not the wet pads.
Apr 13, 2012
52 posts
9 upvotes
I received a $5 coupon in the local newspaper. I am in Markham.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1450 posts
936 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON
Kwyt88 wrote: I received a $5 coupon in the local newspaper. I am in Markham.
Could you post the coupon?
Dec 26, 2011
411 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa
Good product.

I use a microfibre cloth too.

But also up the RFD effect by using vinegar and water in their containers after they're empty.
Sep 18, 2011
91 posts
33 upvotes
Thanks for the suggestions for the wetjet.

Does the microfiber just stick to the Velcro like bottom? The vinegar and water mix is a good idea although the liquid seems to last us a long time. My wife also manages to reuse the same wet pad 2-3 times but eventually gets kind of yucky and self-defeating.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1575 posts
1616 upvotes
Ontario
Checkout 51 app also has $3 coupon.