[Walmart] WM: Ultraspeed wifi N router (with AP mode) 300 mbps $15
- Provides wireless speed up to 300Mbps data rate.
- Supports WEB based management and configuration.
- Supports UPnP, IGMP Snooping & Proxy.
- Supports Dynamic DNS, NTP client service.
- Supports Log table and remote Log service.
- Supports Setup Wizard mode.
- Supports Wireless schedule.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/11g/11n Specifications.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control on 10/100M Ethernet interface.
- Supports bridging, routing and WISP functions between wireless and wired Ethernet interfaces.
- Supports IEEE 802.1x, 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption/decryption and WPA with Radius.
- Supports DHCP server to provide clients auto IP addresses assignment and static DHCP functions.
- Supports DHCP client, static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP of WAN Interface.
- Supports firewall security with port filtering, IP filtering, MAC filtering, port forwarding, URL Filtering and DMZ hosting functions.
- Supports multiple AP, provides maximum 5 groups of SSID.
- Supports AP mode, Client mode, WDS, AP+WDS and Universal Repeater.
- Supports QoS Which controls the bandwidth by IP or MAC address.
- Supports Denial-of-Service.
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Same as the Comstar CO-NPWL-NRTR and the Retail + RP-NPWL-NRTR while is selling for $55 @ BB
no DD-WRT support but runs natively in AP mode.
Related threads (was selling @ $30)